Mitsuri x reader - Chaos in the kitchen

You were in the kitchen when Mitsuri walked in, a content look on her face as she dropped various bags onto the table. 

"I bought everything on the list!", she exclaimed, a light blush on her cheeks from the long walk. "Now we can make omurice!". You chuckled at her antics and her excitement. About half an hour ago you had sent her on her way to the market to get everything necessary to make her favourite dish. 

She had proposed to you earlier that week, and you had decided to take the weekend off to celebrate. And so here you were, in the kitchen with all the ingredients needed to pack the best picnic of the century. You were even going to make your own bread!

"Perfect love", you said while walking towards Mitsuri. "And yes we can make omurice" you finished by pecking your girlfri- fiancés lips softly. You felt her smile into the kiss before pulling back to start cooking. 

"Wow, you love food more than me" you joked while laughing and she blushed before walking towards you to kiss you again. 

Then you both got on with the arduous work. Since both of you knew how to cook quite well, things went fluidly. Every once in a while Mitsuri would come up behind you and wrap her arms around your waist, resting her head on your shoulder. After cooking for some time, the bread was in the oven and everything else was ready.

You started making the dessert and that's when things got messy. You had been playfully teasing Mitsuri while preparing mochi, when she grabbed a small bunch of flour, grinning, and blew it onto your face, laughing. 

Gasping, you clutched your chest in feint outrage, and now laughing too, blew some flour onto Mitsuri as well. 

"Oh you have no idea what you're getting into" you growled playfully before blowing some more, causing Mitsuri to squeal. 

And so a flour war began. You play for a good five minutes almost like children, ending up covered in flower on the floor, breathless from laughing so much. When you had both calmed down, you got up and sniffed the air suspiciously. 

"Does anything smell burnt?"

Running, you pulled the slightly over cooked but thankfully edible bread out of the oven. 

"We should probably get changed", you said, causing you to chuckle lightly. Mitsuri nodded, her pinks dusted pink. While you let the bread cool off, the both of you changed into some loose yukatas. When you got back to the kitchen, Mitsuri was already packing everything into the picnic basket. You helped her finish up, then you both grabbed your things and you offered her your hand saying, "My lady?".

Mitsuri grabbed it beaming and you both left through the door to enjoy an afternoon in the sun.