Chapter 1 - Diagon Alley

Posted: 10th December 2022

Edited: 5th February 2023

a/n  Okay, I know that the first chapter  sucks, so please just bare with me and don't judge the book on the first chapter, I promise it gets better and the storyline changes. (Quite a lot in the upcoming books) So please, please give it a chance.

Henrika woke up early today, the sun had just started to rise and was making her room drown in a deep orange colour. 

"Kreacher heard Miss Henrika wake up." The house elf said while bowing." Would Miss Henrika like to join her mother at breakfast?"

"Alright." She answered. "I'll go down in a few minutes." The elf bowed again and left the room.

Henrika put on her radio that her father got her for her 1st birthday. It's like he knew she was going to be addicted to it. Nirvana was playing, but she couldn't recognise the song, so she just decided to memorize the lyrics and ask her mom at breakfast. After listening for a few seconds she got dressed and let out her black curls and hurried down the stairs.

"Good morning Henrika." Her mother said warmly.

Her parents were a Malfoy and a Black. Nor Sirius, nor Beatrice were accepted by their families, because both of them were 'blood traitors'. That's probably why they got along so well, they both wanted to escape their families. Although Henrika was pureblood she never felt like she was better than others just like her parents and if not asked would never talk about her blood status.

"Good morning." Said Henrika while sitting down and grabbing a piece of toast. She already had forgotten that it was early for all of them to be awake this early. She lifted her head again and asked. "Why are you up so early?"

"A ministry worker was supposed to come this morning to take care of that awful painting we have." Her mother said referring to the painting of Sirius's mother in the hallway.

"But they cancelled." Beatrice complained. "Again."

The whole family was tired of the old painting of Walburga Black, she had already gotten used to Henrika and Beatrice so nothing really bad happened when it was only the two of them, but whenever anyone else would arrive she would shout her guts out.

For the first ten years of Henrika's life they lived near a village of Ottery St Catchpole, but now the house was infested really badly so they were quite literally forced to move out for a while. The Grimmauld place, the place where the currently lived in was deeply cluttered, no one had lived in there for years after the death of Sirius's mother. The family, with the help of Kreacher managed to clean a few rooms; Sirius's old bedroom, Regulus's bedroom and the kitchen everywhere else was a mess, but they weren't desperate to have those rooms cleaned either so they just left them how they were.

Now that Henrika was thinking about her old house she decided to ask her mom about it. "When are we moving back to our house?"

Her mother sighed deeply. "I hope soon. The workers say they think the house will be suitable for living this fall." She explained.

"So after I leave for Hogwarts." Henrika said gloomily.

"Yes dear." She responded and they got back to eating.

"Mom, I have another question." She said after a while. "I heard a song this morning and I quite like, but I don't know the name it says I need an easy friend then something about and ear and a shoe and about a clue... "She wondered. "Oh! It also says I do quite a few times."

Beatrice thought for a few moments before she answered. "I'm sorry Rika, I have never heard this song, but your fa-." she started, but cut herself off, cleared her throat and quickly looked down.