Midnight Sun

Reiner- A letter...

Hanji- A letter?

Reiner- For Aether...

Hanji- Only after we inspect it. Now then. I've got a mountain of questions for you, but... Your lips seem as tight as your armor is hard. Are you going to cooperate and tell us everything we want to know?

Hanji unsheathed her blade and held it against his neck.

Reiner- No...

Hanji- Thanks. It helps that you're prepared for this

She began slicing his neck

Jean- Hanji! We might not able to get his power!

Hanji- I don't think all the conditions for that have been met. We don't know the situation with Levi and the other side. Neither do we have the time to go conform to it ourselves. The reason is, there's no way for us to gauge the full depth of their powers! Even if I cut his head off, we can't be too sure!

Aether- Hanji...Stop...

You barely cling to your consciousness.

Jean- This isn't you, Hanji. If we back down because of not knowing something, down the line, can we ever hope to beat the Titans? When are we ever going to know all there is about the enemy?

Mikasa- Affirmative

Aether- Affir...mative.

Mikasa grabbed you and zoomed towards Eren.

Eren- Hurry Inject him! We will make him eat Bertholdt!

Levi- yeah

You snapped out of it and fired a smoke signal.

Jean- Hanji!!!

The Bipedal titan was about to bite Hanji but Jean saved her.

Connie- It got Reiner!!! Hanji!!

Hanji- Connie! Don't Chase! we hardly have any gas left. You'll just end up getting killed.

Jean- It's my fault...

Hanji- It was my Decision. Let's first regroup.

Back with Eren, Levi was about to give him the box until Floch came onto the roof with Erwin on his back.

Floch- Captain... Levi... I finally found you. Commander Erwin is badly wounded! His stomach is gouged... and his organs are demolished! The blood just won't stop! I thought that injection might be able to help, but... What do you think?

Levi took away the case from Eren.

Eren- You told me you will choose Armin!

Levi- I am choosing the one who saved humanity.

Eren gripped the Box. Levi Punches him as he shoves him on the ground but Mikasa tackles him.

Aether- Captain St--

Eren- Hasn't it... always been like that? he's the reason why we saved Trost by plugging it with a rock. He revealed Annie's identity, It was Armin who came up with the idea of moving at night! The only reason we uncovered Reiner's hiding spot... and the only reason we defeated Bertholdt... was all because of Armin! The one who's gonna save humanity isn't me or the Commander! It's Armin! isn't that right, Mikasa?!

Mikasa- Give it to me, Please!

Floch- The one who saved humanity is Commander Erwin.

Mikasa- Shut up.

Floch- I will not shut up. Don't think you're the only ones who had it tough! You might not know, but... On the other side of the wall, there's not a single living soldier. Everyone died When the Beast Titan threw boulders at us. I didn't think anyone could be saved... But Commander Erwin was the only exception. He thought of a plan for us to bite back at the Beast Titan... and we did. We were smashed to bits just as planned. And I'm sure that last thing they felt... was fear. When I found the Commander alive, I was about to finish him off. But... that's going too easy on him. I thought to myself that he ought to taste more of this hell. And then... I understood. The only one who can lay waste to the Titans... is a devil! And if I can bring back the devil, that must be my mission in life! That has to be why I survived like a coward when everyone else died! So stay out of his way!

Mikasa was about to slice Floch but Hanji stopped her.

Jean- You gotta be kidding me!

Connie- No way...

Levi took out the syringe and Mikasa started to scream and kick.

Hanji- Mikasa! You have to know how much we need Erwin! We can't let the flames of hope extinguish inside the walls!

Mikasa- But.. Armin could... do that, too!

Hanji- That's true... Armin's exceptional! But he doesn't have Erwin's experience and leadership! There are people I want to bring back, too. Hundreds of them. I've had to say farewell since the day I joined the Scouts. But... You know, don't you? No matter who it is, there comes a day to say farewell. I know it's impossible, but you have to accept this. There will be times you can't keep your sanity. It's tough. Very tough. I know. Even so, we have to keep moving forward

Levi was about to inject Erwin when Eren grabbed his leg.

Eren- Captain... Do you... know about... the sea? No matter how far you look, it stretches past the horizon. It's a gigantic lake. Armin said--

Floch- Cut it Ou---

You closed Floch's mouth.

Eren- There's a sea beyond the walls... and he said we'd go there together! But.. that was our dream since we were little, and I forgot it long ago! Avenging my mom... killing the Titans... The only thoughts in my head are full of hate! but... he's not like that! Armin cares about more than just fighting! he has dreams!

Everyone left in tears

Levi- Good grief. They're all the same. Whining like brats one after another...

When Levi was about to inject Erwin. Erwin slapped his hand away.

                                                                                      -To be continued