A Frustrating Lunch

You had been gone for two weeks. Two weeks of not seeing your friends, sleeping in your own bed, eating at your favorite restaurant, and of course, Siwon. While you missed him those two weeks, it didn't affect you as much as it does him. He already gets sexually frustrated when you two have to spend more than three days away from each other, so two weeks was just hell for the man. You know the moment he sees you he will need all of his self control not to rid you of your clothes and fuck you in public. You don't think he will be able to last through the car ride from the airport.

Luck wasn't on his side though. Siwon wasn't alone when he came to pick you up from the airport. He had bumped into an old friend his and Siwon just couldn't turn him down for lunch together. When you finally got picked up you could see the frustration in his eyes as he introduced you to his friend. This was going to be a long day.

The car ride to the restaurant was slightly awkward. You and his friend made some small talk, Siwon barley joined in. He just focused on the road, hands gripping the steering wheel tightly. So tightly that it looks like he might break it.

The three of you finally arrive at the restaurant. Siwon tells his friend to go get a table. As he walks into the restaurant, you pull Siwon's sweater. "Can you please relax? I know you're frustrated, but it's making him feel uncomfortable."

Siwon opens his mouth to say something but you put a finger over his mouth, shushing him. "If you didn't want this situation then you should've turned him down, but you didn't. So deal with it." Siwon glares at you, pulling your hand off of him. " Fine, let's just make this a quick lunch." He says and walks into the restaurant. You follow right after him.

Finally sitting at the table, you look around the restaurant. It was nice and not too fancy, slightly crowded as it's lunch time. The waiter comes to ask for your drinks, hands all of you a menu and leaves to serve another table. Siwon barely skims through the menu and picks a sandwich, wanting to finish lunch as quickly as possible. You take a little longer but decide on a noodle dish. His friend though, is still looking through the menu when the waiter brings your drinks and asks for your order.

"Sorry, I haven't decided what I want yet. Can we get five more minutes?" The waiter nods and leaves. Siwon let's out a sigh as is friend is still looking at the menu. The guy starts talking about the menu having many options. But you're not really paying attention as you're too focused on Siwon, who's getting tenser and tenser.

Five minutes turn into ten and Siwon is looking more frustrated by the minute. His brows furrowing, a focused angry glare, tense fingers intertwined. It's a glorious sight. It's a sight that makes you want to get on your knees and please him however he wants, but you were in a restaurant, so you restrain yourself.

After the twelve-minute mark, Siwon stands up abruptly and leaves, heading towards the restroom. It startles both of you, and a few seconds later you go to him, worried that he might have snapped.

Standing at the entrance of the mens bathroom, you softly say, "Siwon?"

No answer.

A little worried, you enter the restroom. "Siwon, are you okay? Maybe we should just leave? We can make up an excuse." You walk towards the stall he's in and see him sitting on the closed toilet. He looks up at you and less than a second later pulls you towards him, to his lap.

"I can't do this anymore Y/N, I can't. I really can't."

He bites into your neck and you yelp. You feel his hands slowly slipping under your dress, pulling your underwear and you melt at his touch.

"Daddy, we shouldn't be doing this here. We're in public, someone could hear us. Someone could even walk in." You wanted nothing more for him to keep going though, the riskiness exiting you. Siwon feels this too, and quickly pushes you to your feet to pull off your underwear and lock the stall door.

"A little bit of privacy now. I don't care if anyone hears us right now. All I need is my baby girl." He says and pulls you back onto his lap.

"Ride my thigh."

"But you still have your pants on, they will get wet. People will see."

"I'll splash my pant leg with water, say it was an accident. You love riding my thighs." He whispers in your ears. "Besides, Daddy wants to feel how wet his baby girl can make his pants." This makes you whimper as you start riding his thigh.

Thigh riding is already a glorious feeling but riding a clothed thigh with your very bare pussy gives it an extra edge. It feels rougher and there's more friction. You can feel yourself getting wetter every passing second.

"Like this Daddy?"

Siwon digs his fingers into the plump flesh of your ass.

"Yes baby, just like that. I can feel how wet you're getting. Fuck, you're dripping. I want you to cum on Daddy's clothed thigh, like Daddy's good little slut."

You moan softly as you ride his thigh a little quicker, but the friction just doesn't feel enough and you find yourself quickening your pace even more. The friction becomes more and more. You start trembling as you get even closer to your climax. Siwon knows this and gives you the final push by smacking your ass. Hard. You orgasm right after, moaning "Daddy" as you dig your nails into his back.

You think this is the end and that you two will freshen up and go back to the table, but you were very wrong.

Siwon smirks. "My turn."

He unbuckled his belt, pushing his pants and boxers slightly down, exposing his hard cock. He lifts you up and lowers you down on his cock. You're still feeling the after shocks of your orgasm as this happens and the sudden feeling of his cock is too much, making you cum a second time.

"Too much...stimulation."

Siwon enjoys this though, he enjoys seeing you trembling from pleasure and wants to drive you crazy with it.

"Stand up and turn around, hands against the door baby."

Still shaking, you do as you're told, thankful for the support from the door as you would not be able to keep yourself up otherwise. Siwon quickly pushes his cock inside you, your inner walls pulsating around him as he starts thrusting into you quickly and roughly. He usually likes to start things slowly and then speed up, but given that you two are in a mens restroom in a restaurant, he settles for a quick fuck.

You're struggling to keep your moans down as he pounds into you. When you feel him grab a fist full of your hair, you lose it. You let out a strained, loud moan, forgetting where you are and Siwon does nothing to stop you, always loving the noises you make.

When he feels he's close he brings his free hand to your pussy and starts rubbing your clit, wanting to give you your third orgasm. It comes to you less than a minute later and you let out a silent scream, barley able to hold onto the door. Siwon cums inside you right after with a low groan and holds you up.

He sits back down on the toilet lid as he puts you on his lap. You two stay like that for a short while, catching your breaths. After quickly freshening up, Siwon does his best to cover the wet stain as water splashed from the sink, you two re-emerge from the restroom.

                                     The End