Some Strange Goo

"Okay, careful with the nails!"

"SHIT!!" Hunter yelled as he got poked by one in the finger. It started bleeding. Gus brought out the first aid kit and wrapped Hunter's finger. "Dude that's the 4th cut you've gotten from those nails, maybe you should let Dana do it." Dana waved at Hunter, he looked away from embarrassment as he got off the ladder and let Dana get on. "Kay, first think I need is a hammer, I'll use the backside of it to the nails out..." Dana rambled for a bit. Willow walked up to Hunter as he was looking at the bandages around his fingers.

Luz, Amity, Vee, and Camila went to go buy some furniture for the shack. Hunter, Willow, Gus, and Dana stayed behind fixing up the shack.

A few minutes went by. Dana dropped all the nails into a box and closed it up. "Alrighty, that's about it. Okay kids! We're done! For now." They all sighed as they sat down on the floor. Flapjack came out of Hunter's shirt and greeted Dana. "Sup Flap?" She said as it tweeted. Hunter heard the sound of footsteps, his ears immediately went up, twitching at the sound. "We're back!!!" a familiar voice said in the distance. Luz walked into the shack with a bunch of planks to repair the floor with, Amity showed up with decorations, Vee showed up with new windows, ones that weren't shattered, and Camila pulled up with food.

"Food!!" They were all mostly excited about the food, it was fried chicken. Dana walked over to Camila. "Thank you for taking care of them, Dana. They've been having a hard time and it's nice to have someone else help take care of them." Dana nodded in agreement, "I want to help them get home no matter what." Once they all finished eating, they started working on repairing the shack. Hunter helped with the decorating since he couldn't be trusted around tools anymore considering he almost hammered his thumb earlier. A few hours passed by, it was getting late. Dana went home and so did the kids. Willow and Hunter stayed behind cleaning up the shack. "Don't stay here too late okay?" Willow waved bye to him as she left. He blushed lightly before Flapjack flew down to the floor, raising its eyebrow and looking at some weird goo. Hunter gently moved Flapjack aside as he touched the goo with an open wound, feeling it. It was goey and had a slime-like texture. He shrugged before rubbing the goo on his clothes, picking up Flapjack and going back home.

"DUDE THIS GAME IS RIGGED!" Was the first thing Hunter heard as he walked inside the house. They were playing Smash Bro's in the living room. Amity was the one yelling. "WHAT?! HOW DID HE?! OH FOR TITANS SAKE!"

Hunter chuckled as he went into the kitchen. Willow was in there helping clean up. "You're not playing?" He asked. "I don't feel like it." She replied. She didn't make eye contact with him. He stared at her. "You're upset." He said. She turned around to look at him, putting on a smile. "I'm definitely not" she said in a happy tone. Hunter frowned, he knew something was bothering her. She returned to her cleaning before feeling arms wrapped around her. "Do you want to talk about it?" Hunter hugged her from behind. Willow paused what she was doing, she didn't know how to answer that question. There was silence, and then there was crying. Willow was sobbing silently, she was covering her mouth with her hands and shaking. Hunter sighed softly, he just hugged her. "Let's go outside" he said.

They were at the back. They could still hear Amity yell insults. "OH FUCK OFF DUDE!" But they weren't that loud anymore. They didn't say a single word to each other, Willow just rested her head on Hunter's chest, hearing his heartbeat. It was beating slowly, it stopped for a few moments, then started beating again. "Are you feeling better?" He looked down at her. She nodded slowly, wiping the tears from her eyes and cleaning her lenses. "Yeah, thank you." He looked up at the sky. "I can see all the stars you know... but the one that shines the brightest is the one below me." He smiled, looking back down at Willow who had the biggest smile on her face.

"That was so dorky," she laughed, "but it was a good one, was it not?" She rolled her eyes and nodded.

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! GET OUT MY FUCKING WAY BEFORE I FUCK YOU UP IDIOT!"

"AMITY PLEASE CALM DOWN AMOR!"

"I think we better go calm them down before Camila does..." Willow sat up as she fixed her glasses. She stood up and kissed Hunter's head before heading inside. Hunter smiled, he stretched and groaned a little. He heard some sort of whispering, looking around to see if anyone was there. "I'm probably just tired..." As he turned around to face the house, some strange green stuff spread around his neck before stepping inside. It looks like it's been spreading for a while.

"CAMILA! AMITY IS GOING CRAZY! WAIT NO DON'T!- AH DAMN IT."