Part 2 - A joke...?

(Yeehaw part 2 bros)

Wednesday and Thing snuck into the attic, Thing unlocking the window to the attic with ease. Wednesday picked him up and placed him on her shoulder as she climbed through. As she entered, she turned on her flashlight immediately seeing the body, unsure of why nobody had disposed of this beautiful impurity, not that it bothered her, she loved seeing death firsthand. She stood over the body of the partially naked man. Shining the light onto his face, he seemed to have been dead for at least 3 days, she noticed a piece of paper in his wide open mouth.

Wednesday did not hestitate to reach her hand into the mans mouth and retrieve this note, hoping it would give her a clue to who did this. Wednesday took it and unfolded slowly, only to reveal some message she failed to decipher. The note read; "Please place deez nutz here." In nearly illegible handwriting. She stared, in confusion, for she did not understand such incompetent language. She folded the note back up and placed into her pocket. As she thought to herself, "Maybe Enid would understand such nonsense".

Wednesday crawled back out the window, making sure there was no trace of her left behind. As she made her way back to Ophelia hall, she noticed Ajax and Enid were walking towards her, together. Wednesday felt repulsed by this, she felt as if she was betrayed and she was angry. Ew, emotion. She quickened her pace, and made it to the dorm before she crossed paths with them. Only a few seconds later did Enid enter to find Wednesday looking as if she was going to commit murder, like always. It was cute. Enid found it adorable.

Wednesday stared at Enid and thought about the letter in her pocket before Enid could make any annoying remarks.

"Enid. I have a question."

"Ok! What is it, Wends?"

Wednesday chose to ignore the nickname, and instead reached into the pocket of her jacket pulling out the note. She unfolded it delicately (cause i know that its delicate. isnt it?)

"Do you know what this means?" She held it out to face Enid, who took a few steps closer to her in order to read and instantly bursted out in laughter as she read the mysterious words the letter contained.

Wednesday stared in confusion. She did not understand what was so funny about this, but she could not help but crack a slight smile at Enid which barely lasted half a second before she was back to her stone cold blank expression.

Enids laughter finally subsided after 5 minutes. She wiped away her tears and gasped for air. As Wednesday continued standing there, bamboozled by Enids reaction. What a mirage, as if she was hallucinating. If only Enid knew where this came from, some dead mans putrid smelling mouth, he definitely did not take frequent trips to the dentist before he died.

"WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS???!!" Enid shouted trying to not to laugh again as she attempted to take it out of Wednesdays cold, dead hands. Wednesday blushed as their fingers brushed together. She yanked the paper from Enid furiously.

"Be careful, this is very important." Wednesday stated, seriously.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW BRUH!?" Enid asked in a mocking tone that resembled that of an imbecile. Wednesday was offended by this.

"I am always serious, now shut up and tell me what it means."

-10 minutes of Enid explaining it to Wednesday later-

Wednesday blinked, something she never did.

"Where did you even get it anyway?" Enid questioned.

"A dead mans mouth. The one in the attic"

Enid stared, in horror, why tf was Wednesday holding this thing knowing it came out of the mouth of a dead man. She squealed in disgust and ran to the bathroom to wash her hands bc wtf ew why she touch that.

Wednesday stared at the bathroom door, now even more confused about the message. Perhaps it had a hidden meaning within it? She sat down, placing it carefully on her desk, and began analyzing fingerprints and handwriting.
———————————

END OF PART 2 woohoo!!!