Chapter 1: Deportation

Once upon a time, there was a young child named Tom who lived with his parents and sisters in a small village in Europe. Tom was a happy and curious boy, who loved to play outside and learn new things.

But one day, everything changed for Tom and his family. Soldiers came to their village and began rounding up all the Jewish families, including Tom's. The soldiers forced Tom and his family onto a train, along with many other families, and deported them to a concentration camp.

Tom was scared and confused, as he didn't understand why this was happening to him and his family. He held onto his sisters' hands tightly, as they were separated from their parents and forced to live in a crowded and unsanitary barrack.

Tom tried to stay strong and not cry, but he couldn't help feeling scared and alone. He didn't know what the future held for him and his family, and he missed his home and his old life.

As the train chugged along, Tom gazed out the window and watched the world pass by. He wondered if he would ever see his home and his friends again, or if he would be stuck in this terrible place forever.

But despite the fear and uncertainty, Tom held onto a glimmer of hope. He knew that he was strong and resilient, and he would do whatever it took to survive this ordeal and reunite with his family.