✦☆✭ 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓊𝑔𝑒 ✭☆✦

❨✿ 9AM ✿❩ Y/N age:16 Younger bro age:12 younger sis age:14. Y/N POV:

You risen from the comfort of the comfy bed your pokemon napping beside you happily. Your Midday lycanroc was already awake because it's always up at dawn. You petted it lovingly and carried the good boi. On your way to meet your primarina named Melody. Whom was already downstairs. You whistled to your other pokemon to wake them up and start the brand-new day. You loved the alolan region, various beautiful sights, no pollution and the fresh sea breeze mixed with beautiful aromas from various bountiful forests.

Your altaria quickly trailed behind you as you traversed down the stairs from your bedroom. You let lycanroc go and it lies down on the carpet and plays with its toys. Your primarina was helping your mother in the kitchen as your younger brother (by 4 years) was eating their favorite meal, Pancakes.

Your younger sister( 2 years) was happily watching her pokemon play around as she had already finish breakfast. "Y/N Dear, I made you some of (Favorite food) today is another special and spectacular day." Mother told you as she slided the plate as you grabbed a seat and sat Infront of the counter. You helped mother prepare the food for your 3 Pokémon. After getting the energy boost from rest and food you thanked mother and started to practice with your Pokémon in the big garden you had infront.

❨✿ Outside at 11 AM✿❩

"Lycanroc use Stealth Rock then follow quickly with stone edge and make platforms for the others to climb on! Then use rock climb" You said in a whisper yell careful to not wake up neighbors and people passing.

"Cinderace use fire spin followed by sunny day then use Gunk shot and Pyro Ball!" Cinderace followed the commands and landed on a rock below lycanroc.

"Primarina climb onto the rocks and use Sparkling aria then ice beam to freeze the bubbles!"Primarina nodded quickly following the command watching you give orders to altaria. "Altaria use Roost to get the special effect then use Dragon pulse or Solar Beam" it looked at you with determination quickly setting up feathers and dandelions in the air with mini clouds. 

"Lycanroc use Rock tomb,Primarina use energy ball!" you said as all 3 targeted the frozen bubbles from primarina quickly forming a beautiful firework showcase with Altaria being a flashing light during it with dragon pulse on the other side then a solar beam. 

Passerbys stopped and watched your performance all amazed and dazzled. You hadn't notice and quickly became flustered. "Oh! did I disturb you guys im sorry I am a pokemon performer and we were rehears-" was all you could say before the crowd quickly clapped and gave applauds. 

"uhh..." was all you could say using a finger to scratch your face in confusion and relief.

"Y/n dear, come back inside! I have some news to tell you!" Your mom called from inside the house you lived in. Waving goodbye to the passersby and quickly heading in.

❨✿ 1PM(Inside) ✿❩

"Yes, dear mother?" was all you needed to say as she said your family was going to paldea. The region you wanted to go visit recently. Your siblings already knew and the trip was next week. You happily told your friends from the Pokémon school about the news and hanged out with the whole group.

❨✿ Next Day✿❩

 You and your partners went shopping because you have to look your best when you preform! Snagging various beautiful outfits for your Pokémon to wear for performances. You OfCourse got noticed since you had over 1Million subscribes and followers(Damn more popular then I will ever be lmao) but you didn't mind them bombarding you with questions asking them with sweetness in your voice as they stopped after a bit of time passed. You let your partners choose their outfits.