His last meal

You and Billy have been dating for three years now. he's clingy, needy, always feeling the need to be with you and please you. He takes punishment after punishment, and he loves being degraded. He loves to be you're little pet, and will let you use him as your sex toy.

He knocks on your front door, waiting nervously. You told him that you had a surprise for him, and he's ready. Rocking back and forth on his feet, patiently waiting on your porch with anticipation. You open the door pulling him inside, shutting and locking the front door after he's fully inside your house. "Mommy!" He says excitedly, quickly pulling you into a tight hug. He smiles shyly, blushing deeply, as he pulls away from the hug holding onto your arms.

"Mmm, I love it when you call me that baby, you're such a good boy" you say shifting, you're hand making it's way too his throat, squeezing lightly, choking him slightly. His breathing becomes heavy, struggling to breathe as you choke him. "do you like it when mommy chokes you?" He nods yes as you continue to choke him, rubbing his neck in between each squeeze. You release his neck from your hand whispering seductively in his ear "tell Mommy what you want baby boy"

he looks up at you with pleading eyes. gasping for air through his nose as he pants heavily, trying not to get too excited "words baby" you say. he nods furiously, looking down and biting his lip, trying to contain his excitement. pushing him to the wall you whisper softly but firmly, "use your words or you won't get anything" he gulps, nodding vigorously, trying to stay calm and composed while still panting. "words" you say again.

he nods again, slowly taking deep breaths before speaking. "be a good boy and tell Mommy what you want" you say sensually he takes another breath, closing his eyes as he tries to hold back his emotions, letting out a soft moan as he whispers into your ear "I want to touch you, to be inside you" "mmm- beg me for it" you state seductively
he shudders as he moans softly, unable to control himself anymore as he begs you for more. "Please mommy, I need you,. I want to feel you, I want to please you and give you pleasure"

You pull away from him and starts heading to my room stopping halfway "You coming my prince?" he follows behind you, panting heavily as he watches you walk away, blushing as he can feel his heart pounding against his chest, feeling aroused by just watching you move. You open your bedroom door, leading him inside closing and locking the door behind you.

as soon as you both enter the room, he turns around and kneels on all fours, breathing heavily as he stares at you with begging eyes, "mmm, someone's excited" you coo, he groans softly as he presses his forehead against the floor, the looks up back staring at you with begging eyes as he lets out a whimper.

"do you want to eat me out?" You say with a cocky expression he nods, shaking slightly as he looks up at you with pleading eyes. You slide off your clothes tossing them to the floor moving to sit on the edge of your bed motioning for him to come sit on the floor between your legs

he crawls over towards you, then gently sits down between your legs as he looks up at you with eager eyes. You gently rub his hair moving, you hand to his chin tilting his head up slightly so he's facing you more. he leans forward and kisses you softly, licking your lower lips as he pulls away slowly. looking up at you with loving eyes as he keeps kissing you softly.

"baby boy, you want to please mommy?" You coo at him again he nods eagerly as he licks his lips again before leaning back into you, his hand on your hips as he holds you close, kissing you passionately as he continues to lick your lips of your clit. "you're being so good for mommy, I think you deserve a treat" gently guides his head closer to your pussy watching his expressions

he opens his mouth wide as he moves his tongue up from your pussy, sliding it along your clit making you gasp softly as he moans loudly, then begins sucking on it while he moves his hand so he's rubbing your pussy with one hand as he slides two fingers into you with the other.

"ohh, baby, mm you're such a good boy you know just what mommy likes, good boy, mmm"
he groans softly as he sucks harder on your clit.
pumping his fingers inside you faster as he pumps them deeper into you, moaning louder as he starts fingering you harder. "Mmmm-" he pants heavily, grinding his hips against your bed, as he slams his fingers deep into you, slamming his thumb hard against your clit as he shoves his face into your pussy, sucking on it like a hungry dog, moaning loudly.

"baby boy you're eating me out as if it's your last meal- so good, mmmm" you moan out he smiles happily as he hears you moan, continuing to suck on your pussy as he fucks your tight cunt with his fingers, moaning as he presses his thumb harder against your clit

"fuck, you're such a good boy, mmm good boy," you feel yourself getting closer to your release he growls deeply as he pushes his thumb harder onto your clit, holding it down as he forces his fingers deeper into your cunt, causing you to cry out in pleasure.

"mmm baby you're gonna make me cum" he groans as he keeps going, forcing his fingers deeper inside of you, using his thumb to rub your clit even more, making sure that you can't escape him. "fuck I'm so close nnnnnmmmm" you moan out. he grunts as he continues to suckle on your clit shoving his fingers all the way inside you as he pulls them back out again, only to slam them back inside you once more.

You cum all over his face "fuck you're such a good boy" grunting as he continues to finger fuck you, fucking you with his fingers as fast as he can, moaning as he looks up at you with lust filled eyes. The white hot waves of overstimulated pleasure come crashing down onto your body. you moan out loudly as your body begins to shake. As he feels you start to orgasm around his fingers, he smirks as he sucks on your clit, feeling himself getting closer to his own climax just from the sounds of your pleasure.

"mmmm baby boy you're gonna make me curn again" you spew out barley able to think. He moans as he continues to push his fingers deep inside you, pulling them back out before slamming them back in, wanting to bring you to another intense orgasm. You cum hard moaning out his name your orgasm squirting all over his face once again. he grins as he watches you orgasm licking his lips as he starts to thrust his fingers faster and harder inside of you not caring if they get dirty from your juices or not, just needing to feel you cum around his fingers. "ahhhh baby boy, mmm fuck-you really like it when mommy cums all over your face don't you?" he nods as he slams his fingers inside of you, pushing them deep into you as he lets out a moan of pure ecstasy. "fuck-that's it just like that, Billy"

his body begins to shudder as he keeps pumping his fingers in and out of you, trying to keep up with how quickly you are cumming around his fingers. You cum again your orgasm cause your body to shake from extreme over stimulation. The young man you call your lover, groans as he slows down his pace, enjoying the sensation of having you cum around his fingers, but also wanting to prolong this moment for as long as possible. You come down from your high, enough to form words "baby boy you're really something else aren't you?" he smiles, looking at you lovingly as he pulls his fingers out of you slowly, loving the sight of your cunt dripping wet and covered in your own juices. "you look so sexy with my cum all over your face" you chuckle. he blushes, leaning forward to kiss you softly on the cheek tasting some of your juices on his tongue as he does so. "I love you, y/n" he whispers softly "I love you too baby" you say back in a similarly soft tone. You clean up and crawl into bed, to take a short nap to cool off a bit before continueing any further.