studio cuddles

"I need a break," Jennie said as she brushed her hand across her forehead. "I'm losing my focus."

"Same here," Lisa said as she put her pen and notebook of lyrics that the four of them were working on to the side. "Maybe we should go get some food. Is anyone else hungry?"

"I am. How about you two?" Jennie spoke as she looked at Chaeyoung and Jisoo.

"I'm not hungry," Chaeyoung mumbled as she tapped her pen against her knee.

Jisoo shook her head wordlessly as Lisa and Jennie looked at her.

"Guess it's just us then," Jennie said as she and Lisa stood up. "We'll be back soon."

The studio door opened and closed a couple of seconds later and as Chaeyoung continued to tap her pen, Jisoo decided to check her phone.

But when Chaeyoung let out a long and heavy sigh, Jisoo immediately set her phone down to focus all of her attention on her girl.

"Hey," Jisoo said softly before placing her hand on Chaeyoung's thigh. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing."

Jisoo knew she wasn't telling the truth and gave her that look that told Chaeyoung she knew better and she needed to tell her the honest truth.

"Fine." Chaeyoung sighed. "I'm just getting a little anxious. We have another comeback soon. I feel a little anxious because there's so much to do and we get to take part in more of it than others, such as the songwriting aspect. It's exciting but I have no ideas yet you all do."

"Don't pressure yourself though, baby. It'll come to you!" Jisoo encouraged.

"You think so?" Chaeyoung asked with a small smile on her face as she looked at her girlfriend with a hopeful look.

"I know so," Jisoo said as she squeezed her knee in comfort. "You are the prettiest and the smartest girl in the world. You're great at songwriting, baby. Don't underestimate yourself. You're just putting yourself under a lot of pressure, which you don't need to, because we still have time."

"You're right," Chaeyoung said and closed her eyes as Jisoo kissed her forehead. "As usual."

Jisoo laughed before opening her arms up.

"How about some cuddles?"

Chaeyoung's eyes lit up and Jisoo's heart fluttered at the sight.

Without a word, Chaeyoung got out of her chair and into her girlfriend's.

She sat down on Jisoo's lap and leaned back against her as she put her arms around her, softly kissing Chaeyoung's shoulder.

They haven't been dating for very long but they have been crazy over each other for quite some time now and now that they're officially together, every second is spent in pure happiness and bliss.

Chaeyoung felt all of her worries slip away and all of the stresses and pressure she'd previously put on herself faded away just over the sweet touches coming from Jisoo.

"Do you feel any better?"

"Yeah," Chaeyoung answered. "You always make me feel better."

Jisoo buried her face in Chaeyoung's neck, feeling as though her heart might just explode from the love she felt inside of it for her sweet girl.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and smiled a little as Jisoo softly kissed her neck, causing butterflies to appear inside her chest and a giggle to leave her lips.

She felt so warm and so content that she started to fall asleep.

But a few minutes later, the door opened, and in walked Jennie and Lisa.

"We were wondering what you cuties were up to while we were gone." Lisa chuckled as Chaeyoung opened her eyes.

Laying her head back against Jisoo's shoulder, she brushed a lock of hair behind her ear and watched as her girlfriend grinned.

"Just cuddling with my baby."

Chaeyoung giggled as Jisoo gave her a little squeeze and the infectious sound made everyone smile.

"Okay, lovebirds, let's get back to work." Jennie smiled.

And as Chaeyoung got ready to get off of Jisoo's lap, she tightened her grip on her and stared down at her adoringly.

"Stay here. We'll work together like this."

"Okay," Chaeyoung said and kissed Jisoo's jaw softly, happier than she's ever been before.