Meetings

Oh shit.

I actually ran.

I'm going to get caught if I don't find a place to hide.

"I think she went this way!"a random demon who follows my father yelled,definately nearby.

Shit!

Come on.

Come on!

Wait,that's a new hotel.

I think I heard about it.

I hope they let me hide.

I just want to be free.

(Who else do we know wants to be free.)

(Dobby has been given a sock!Dobby is freeeeeeeee!)

Anyways.

A gunshot was heard.

ow!That hit me!

I run into the hotel and slam the door shut behind me,panting from the adrenaline and running.

The many cuts and bruises and deep wounds were bleeding heavily.

I opened my eyes to see 6 people staring at me.

The Radio Demon himself,and the princess of hell were among the 6.

I was about to speak when the door exploded and the blast threw me against a wall.

Alastors pov.

A strange demon with a long tail and fox ears slammed the door shut,gaining everyone's attention.

This will be...interesting.

She was about to say something to us when she was thrown against a wall from a blast exploding the door.

Not from Pentious though.

From some random smelly demons.

"There you are Y/n!Time to come home.Your in biiiiig trouble  for trying to run."The biggest of the demons yelled.

"Um,excuse me,but why are you chasing her?She seems super nice,and-""Shut up!We don't have any issues with you.We do with her.She outwardly disobeyed us,and now she is going to pay for it.Get ready for another heavy night girl."the head demon grimaced with a disgusting look in his eyes.

Demons these days.

Disgusting.

"I'm not going with you!I hate you!"The girl yelled.

I think they said her name was y/n.

Couldn't be sure though.

"Oh yes you are.Your father has plans with you.His business needs you."A smaller demon explained with a giddy tone.

I glance at the bloodied girl.

She was shivering from fear and adrenilane.

And when the demon said that,the anger in her eyes turned into complete fear.

hmmmm.

"Hey!That was rude!Please leave!"Charlie yelled softly.

"I already told you princess,not until we get our property."The bigger demon glared.

Charlie gave me a pleading look and i sighed.

"I suppose i'll help just this once.Leave."I lower my voice and look more threatening,radio symbols dancing around me.

"And why should I?"The demon glared,raising his fists.

"You should listen to him boss.Do you not know who he is?"A small demon frowned fearfully.