Introduction

Ugh.

My head.

Wha-what happened?

Flashback.

Oh shit.

The radio demon and the princess.

Passing out.

End of flashback.

Wait.

That means I'm still in the hotel.

This might be bad.

"I'm checking on her right now!"an unfamiliar voice yelled.

The door to the room opened and I saw the princess of hell herself.

She looked at me with surprise before smiling warmly.

"Oh good.I was starting to get a little worried.You've been out for three days."the princess exclaimed coming closer.

I back up a bit,looking around the room for an exit.

Just in case something happens.

"Oh no,I'm sorry,am I scaring you?"the princess frowns,seeming a little sad I'm scared of her.

I stay silent,but untense a bit.

I've heard the rumors about the princess,and how she's way too kind for a demon.

A kind demon is nice though.

I don't know why people are so mean.

"Anyways,since you seem a little calmer, I'd like to introduce you to everyone.You're new guest,so you need to know who everyone is and where to find us.Also,you can wear this.Your other clothes were a bit....torn up."the princess grimaced.

I nod my head,and she sets the clothes down and closes the door,waiting outside.

She really is nice.

And guest?

Is she going to let me stay here?

But I don't have any money...

Ughhh.

I quickly change,feeling a bit nervous.

These clothes are really nice.

Yn looks a bit different now,and I may change the story pic to math the new Alastor and yn

Also,if anyone is wondering why all my fanfics are girl yns,ita more because I keep forgetting to do they/them.

I have explained in the owl house fanfic that yn was a demi girl.

Anyways,back to the story and away from my little rant.

I open the door and tap the princess shoulder.

I don't know if I'm allowed to talk yet,and this is THE princess of hell.