𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

Check inn!
excuse any mistakes.

𝚃𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙹𝙸 "𝚃𝙾𝙾𝙳𝙰" 𝙼𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳𝚂BRONX , NY| OMNISCIENT𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟿𝚝𝚑 , 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

BRONX , NY| OMNISCIENT
𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟿𝚝𝚑 , 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸

the teen gently sat in the bed. "don't come too close. my cousin gonna kill me" she said backing up.

"trust. i'm not that type of nigga" he said staying in place

kevin seen that it was cblus room and his ps5 was in its regular spot.

"you know how to play 2k?" he asked looking straight at her.

she thought to herself there was something about him. she still felt shy but to an extent. it was like he was her bestfriend already because usually she wouldn't say a thing.

"do i know how to play? duh i be whooping alonzo ass all the time" she joked

he laughed along with her. "okay i call irving. who you got?" he questioned as he chose his player.

"me and curry will whoop your ass" she scoffed taking the controller right out of his hand.

"yo stop fouling me" he grumbled, he was losing 12-25 and the game was only to 30

she giggled making the last point. "light work" she exhaled putting the controller on the night stand.

kevin sucked his teeth.

the music was still hella loud. the couple have only been in the room for 25 minutes.

"that's not fair you cheated" he pouted

she took out her phone and recorded him.

"stop being whiny" she laughed. he looked so mad it was funny.

all of a sudden they seen alonzo barge into the room.

"yo kay why are you in a sealed room with my lil cousin!?" he barked, forcing an answer out of him.

"it's not even like that lonzo" she said taking her purse off the bed.

"man we was just bored" he explained but he made sure to make it short.

"no , no, NOPE! i forbid this type of behavior. come on before i whoop your muthafuckin ass" alonzo hollered .

he grabbed her ear with his fingers and dragged her out of the room as if it was a cartoon scene.

"stop acting like a daddy" she hissed snatching away from his handle.

"look it's 12:30 and we have to take your big nose ass friend home too. so we gots to go" he quickly blurted

"and stop hanging around my friends. it's weird!" he exclaimed jogging down the stairs

tooda followed behind him. there at the front door is where kendalle sat. she looked tired and worn out.