𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

-𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞-

Dad organized some big party for no reason at all but I didn't mind. I had arrived at his house early and helped him preparing the last things before I went and got ready. I wore a pair of jeans with a simple top.

 I let my natural straight hair hang loose in front of my face and walked downstairs again to see my dad looking at me with a bit of a smile and he softly shook his head

"My little girl is fucking jacked in everything she wears. Way to go baby girl!"

He high fived me as I smiled widely at him. Most people told me I was too muscular for a girl but my dad was supportive of everything I did. I loved him even more for that.

"Are there coming any people we haven't seen in a while?"

"The Sainz family. Kids and parents."

"Really? I literally haven't seen them since u was 16. That's 12 years ago."

"Well Carlos is single Dante... maybe you could flirt a little with him so you two can marry in a few years."

"Dad you know how I feel about dating."

"Yea yea you want to be fully happy with yourself before you start to date anyone again."

"Exactly."

The doorbell went and my dad kissed my forehead before he went to open the door. Slowly the house started filling up with people. The doorbell went again and my dad asked me if I could open the door. I opened the door and was faced with the Sainz family. They all looked at me a little confused.

"Long time no see Sainz family. Come in."

"Dante? My god child you changed a lot!"

I smiled softly at Carlos Senior as he gave a light hug and then went inside. When the rest was inside I was faced with Carlos. He looked handsome like ever. He wore a pair of jeans with a button up as he looked at me with his mouth opened. I didn't know what he was thinking about my appearance. He was quite a lot taller then me. He stared at me and I kindly smiled at him slightly.

"Hi... come in."

He stepped into the hallway and after I closed the door he was still looking at me.

"Are you... you are?"

"The Dante from when you were younger? Yes that's me."