"Forever and Always"

For this chapter, until I say time skip you guys are 11. And why u guys became enemies is because baldur was your brother, and y'know. He's dead....so on with the oneshot!
------------------------------------------------------------------

I laugh as I throw a snowball at atreus. He whips around, also laughing, and throws a snowball at me. I fell to the floor in a fit of laughter and atreus joined me, as our laughter died down.

I look at him, and he looks at me...and we both hug each other. As we break from the hug, I look in his eyes and ask him, "Atreus, will you promise to be my friend. Forever?" I asked him. He nods and holds out his pinky "Forever and Always!" He says as we interlock our Pinky's.

He gets up, then helps me up. I start running and yell behind me, "The last one to the hut is a rotten fungi!" I laugh. He starts to run "that's not fair! You got a head start!" He complained as we both were giggling through the woods.

Time skip 3 years

"Mother.. please let me go with you. I wish to help you ambush them!" I asked my mother, Freya, but she turns me down, feeling it is too dangerous for me to be around a strong god named kratos.

I sigh and pout, she puts her hands on my shoulders, and reassures me "I promise, I will get the vengeance you deserve..but I can't lose another child.." she said as she shook me lightly.

I sadly nod and sit down, she smiles at me and leaves. I think for a moment..what if mother is wounded..and can't get back home..? I get up and back some healing supplies and other things then grab my double-sided daggers along with my spear, (that is able to transform to any weapon I please.)and head out the door.

I transform into a falcon and try to spot them. After a hot minute, I finally find the sled, and dive down, turning into a human as I land.

"Y/n! What are you doing here!" Atreus asks me. I whip my body around, glaring him up and down before pouncing on him. I punch him left and right. He starts to bleed, but kicks me off of him, which means he kicked me in the stomach..causing me to cough and gasp for air

"Y/n!" My mother yells. She stabs kratos in the shoulder and tends to me, but I warn her as atreus stood behind her with a arrow loaded. She looks behind her and gets distracted, then kratos knocks her off. I struggle to stand up.

Once I was on my feet I yelled and charged at kratos, slashing his chest with my double-sided daggers. He doesn't want to have to hurt a child, so when you went to slash him again he grabbed your hand. You were angered at this, but you knew you were to weak to destroy him or his son at the moment..you got your hand back "Fálki!" You yelled as you transformed and flew to your mother.

She screamed after him "KRATOS!!" you cover your ears, having the most splitting headache..

"Mother..let us return home." You say through clenched teeth. She takes deep, fast breaths, trying to calm down. She looks at me and worries immediately. She grabbed my face and checked if anyone left even a scratch on me. After she feels she's looked enough she sighs in content, then hugs me.

I hug back and start to sob silently. She comforted me and after a while we headed home.

A week or so later

My mother and I were around a fire as we sharpened our weapons and got ready for dinner. That was until I heard "Freya! Y/n!" Before he gets to finish he is surrounded by vines that hold him in place.

"You should have stayed with sindri.." I say. He struggles in the vines as they slightly choke him "Wait! Stop!" He pleaded.

"Kratos..where is he?" I ask, standing up and walking toward him. He chokes a bit "Not here!" He yelped. I strengthen the vines "did he send you..?" I ask "No! He doesn't know!" I strengthen them even more. It made me feel a bit sad, considering he used to be my best friend.."You shouldn't have come..he took my son.." my mother said.

"What makes you think I won't do the same!" She said. He then said "your better than this!" He kept trying to find a way to get out of this sticky situation. I glare hard at him and grab his collar, reaching for the jade arrow. After I pulled it out, I look at it with a quivering lip, then handing to mother. She looked at it for a moment, then walked up to him. She glared "you stake your life on it?" She asked. He nods.

And mother gives me the 'ok' sign. I let him go, and he could breathe again.

"What do you know of us?" I ask, which he responded with "I know I made a promise. One that I swore to keep." I silently gasp as my eyes went wide. Freya looks at me "You dare try to make my daughter to fall for your lies!?" She yelled.

I put my hand out in front of her. She stopped speaking. I look at Atreus. And hold out my pinky " 'atreus...do you promise to..be my friend..forever?' " I slightly smile with tears in my eyes. He smiled too and held up his pinky, "Forever and Always..." He responded. We interlocked our Pinky's and I let him out of the vines to give him the biggest hug ever.

I sob as I hugged him, it had been forever since I've done this. My mother was infuriated "enough.." when we didn't stop hugging she yelled " Enough!!" She threw atreus with vines and blocked off our spot.

"Leave this place.. leave and do not return! You will have no communication with my daughter..or I will settle on killing both you and your father.." she said as she puts me behind her back.

I struggle to get out of her grip, trying to go with Atreus. I yell and argue and I finally had enough..

"Get OFF!!!" I yell and throw her with my vines. She grunts as she falls to the ground roughly and gets knocked out.

I huff, and make the vines that blocked the entrance of our little spot and help atreus up. I smile at him and slowly lean in, him doing the same. Until the space between you two was no longer there. He was passionate about it, surprisingly. Once we finally pulled away, we both blushed.

I giggle and hold his hand as we walk towards our next destination as..not friends..not enemies...but lovers.

Wowzza...that one was long don't you think? I'll see you guys in the next chapter! Love ya! Bye!!!!

1182 words