Perfect Prince // Lorelai and Giovanni

Warning! Please read!
If you haven't read/listened to Prison Of Plastic, I recommend skipping this chapter. This has a lot of spoilers / references to the book. And/or, you need to read the book to understand most of it. I'll give u a minute to skip it now if this is you!!
If you haven't left already, hi! I'd just like to let you know, this story is wrote as if Lorelai's dream bubble had a different world / storyline to it.
Giovanni is, sadly, not a gargoyle at the start.

P.S. I have wrote this warning before I wrote any of the book, I cannot confirm or deny if giovanni becomes a gargoyle later on or not.

Perfect Prince: A twist on Prison Of Plastic. Part one!

As the ivory faded, Giovanni had opened his eyes to a beautifully sculpted world. Pastels sprouted from the grass, little flowers pricking through the fields. Unidentifiable animals rested in the fields. Mythical animals. Unicorns, dragons. Cute dragons. He turned to Lorelai, who was holding his hand and smiling. He.. awkwardly smiled back and slowly removed his hand from her grasp. Her smile faded to a disappointed frown. He noticed she was wearing an elegant dress. It was like something from a Disney movie, fluffy and ball-gown-y. Light blue, dotted with little bunnies along the rim of the dress. Puffy sleeves, laced and patterned. She looked like she was just to be married. He looked down at himself, wondering if he had a cool outfit too. Sadly, no, he didn't. He was just in his costume, which he was still slightly sweating out in.

"Well, Vincent," Lorelai piped up, after a couple seconds of silence, so he could take it in. "Do you like my dress?" she looked slightly disappointed, like a puppy being denied of a treat.

"Well I- it looks very... er... fancy!" He stuttered, unable to describe how he actually felt about it. It was a lot to take in at once. He had basically travelled dimensions.. well, kinda.

He had only just met the girl, and it felt like she was acting as if they had known each other for years.

"Isn't it lovely? Perfect?" She asked another question.
"Well, I guess so!" He goofily retorted. She smiled with rosey cheeks at him.

Giovanni had only just realised the massive building in front of him. The doorway was decorated with an arch that was painted with flowers, and leaping bunnies. The princess walked him in, holding his hand once more. He wanted to shake away, but it felt a bit awkward.

Walking in, the building was bustling. There were happy people bouncing along the halls. They looked like they worked there, hanging up beautiful flowers and decorations you might see at a wedding. The 'workers' looked half animal. Like, some people had rabbit ears and a rabbit nose, cat whiskers and ears, ect. They all looked like distorted animal crossing characters.

Wait, no, going back to a previous thought...

Wedding?

Lorelai in a beautiful dress?

Constantly holding hands?

WEDDING DECORATIONS?

Some loose ends seemed to be tying up....

Giovanni went to the obvious conclusion that...

He was attending Lorelai's wedding! Hooray! He had never been invited to a wedding before! His eyes sparkled in slight excitement at his discovery.

"So, what is this place?" He asked, attempting to get a bit of clarification.

"You'll see." She smirked.

Well, when people are invited to weddings, they're normally told where they're going.

hm....

Approaching a room, Lori stopped walking and turned to him.
The room had vines pouring down from the walls, giving a warm feel. The noticable 'workers' stopped, looking over.

'Vincent..' She started, face going a bright red. 'Do you think.. You'd like to be my prince?'

Giovanni stared at her.
When he was about to give an abrupt 'no'... He didnt.
He couldn't.
Instead he yelled 'Yes!'
But..
He didn't actually say that.
By first prediction it was one of Lorelais spells...

And before he knew it, he was in the hands of a princess. And it was their wedding....