Count Down To Yuletide: Chapter 27 - Yuletide with The Duke of Wessex

Lord Richard Edward Howard II is the first cousin of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his best friend and closest ally as they are both grandsons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior through his eldest and older son, Lord ...

Lord Richard Edward Howard II is the first cousin of Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory and his best friend and closest ally as they are both grandsons of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior through his eldest and older son, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior.

Lord Richard Edward Howard became Duke of Wessex Territory  with the birth of Lord Richard Edward Howard III in September of 2276 and he is the first male line grandson through Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior's second son, Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and Lady Beatrice Bourbon. 

Lord Richard Edward Howard II was born three months before Lord Andrew Charles Howard his first cousin, and three months after his second cousin, Lord Richard William Carey and  8 months after his second cousin, Lord Thomas William Howard.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II is Lord Andrew Charles Howard's biggest ally and he is the father of Lord Richard Edward Howard III who is Lord Andrew Charles eldest daughter closest friend and ally, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II marries Lady Susan Virginia Bell in 2275 and in September of 2276, Lady Susan is the first Howard wife to have a son, Lord Richard Edward Howard III who will succeed his father to the Dukedom of Wessex Territory in the name of  his great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lady Susan are blessed with a daughter, Lady Susan Virginia Howard in 2281 and Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lady Susan only wanted two children.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II prefers the country over the city anytime, and he is down to earth and he is not like the rest of his family. 

Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lady Susan Virginia raise their two children in the countryside of Wessex Territory from the maddening crowds and Wessex Manor is well protected by gates where their two children can play with anyone intruding on their privacy.

Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior was disinherited by his father, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior in 2235  when he married Lady Beatrice Bourbon, and Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and Lady Beatrice lived in Bedford Territory under the Dukedom of Lord George Frederick Carey, his first cousin.

Lord George Frederick Carey marries Lady Beatrice Bourbon's aunt, Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon in 2228. 

Lord Richard Edward Howard Senior and Lady Beatrice wait to have their first child, until after the death of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and with the ascension of Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR in 2240 and their first child, a son, Lord Richard Edward Howard II isn't born until September of 2250 and three months, his first cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard is born.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR loves his brothers and sister and he disliked his father and grandfather. 

Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lady Beatrice second child, a daughter, Lady Beatrice Isabella Howard is born in 2256. 

Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lady Beatrice are happy with their two children and living out in Bedford Territory, but it is not September of 2276, that Lord Andrew Charles creates his first cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Duke of Wessex Territory in honor of the birth of Lord Richard Edward Howard III in September of 2276.

It was Lady Karissa  who tells Lord Andrew Charles " Reinstate all your family back into the family." and with that Lord Andrew Charles creates, Lord Patrick William Howard II, Duke of Cambridge Territory, Lord Charles Andrew Howard III, Duke of Sussex Territory,  Lord Richard Edward Howard II, Duke of Wessex, his father, Duke of York Territory and his first cousin once removed, Lord David William Beck is created Earl of Essex Territory. 

By the year of 2276, The Howard's governed almost every territory on Star Base 12 all but for Suffolk Territory, Somerset Territory, and Lennox Territory and Marlborough Territory.

Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lady Susan celebrate the first 10 days of Yuletide as a family out in Wessex and they spend day 11-13 with their extended family out at Beltane Manor. 

 Lord Richard Edward Howard II and Lady Susan carry Yuletide Presents out to the children at Beltane Manor but he views Yuletide as a family celebration rather than exchanging presents.