- mastermind

What if I told you none of it was accidental
and the first night that you saw me,
nothing was gonna stop me?
I laid the groundwork and then,
just like clockwork
the dominoes cascaded in a line.

What if I told you I'm a mastermind?

Nevermore was the place of Caleigh's dreams.

Her parents had both attended Nevermore as teenagers and would tell their daughter stories of their school experience as she grew up — especially whenever they'd spend time with the Thorpe Family. The Thorpes had a son named Xavier who was Caleigh's age and the two were thick as thieves.

The two outcast kids stuck side-by-side during childhood and eventually became best friends, the friendship only strengthening when they ended up at the same school. When they first started, the Sirens tried to get Caleigh to leave Xavier to join them, seeing as she was one of them. But the Grey-Thorpe bond could never be broken.

Eventually, the Sirens compromised and accepted the two as a package deal. Which worked in their favor seeing as the "lead" Siren, Bianca Barclay began dating Xavier Thorpe only a few months into the school year. Luckily, the new and blooming relationship didn't make Caleigh's friendship with Xavier falter, Bianca knew her place.

Then there was Ajax Petropolis.

Caleigh wasn't quite sure how she felt about the Gorgon. They had their similarities — both having to wear something to shield others from their powers. But they also had their differences.

Ajax seemed to be so carefree about life.

Caleigh was not.

Everything needed to be perfect. And somehow Caleigh needed to be able to control everything that went on at Nevermore without having to use her Siren Song. She'd get punished if she used her Siren Song without "proper reason", which made her wish all the more difficult.

The thing that bothered her most was that there were only two people at Nevermore that screwed with Caleigh's ideal world.

Ajax Petropolis.

And a new girl by the name of Wednesday Addams.

CALEIGH GREY[ sixteen ]renee rapp

CALEIGH GREY
[ sixteen ]
renee rapp

AJAX PETROPOLIS [ sixteen ]georgie farmer

AJAX PETROPOLIS
[ sixteen ]
georgie farmer

WEDNESDAY CAST
their various actors