Ch. 8

A/N yeah yeah ik only just started putting the p.o.v. but took me awhile to deside to change it up.

Sophies p.o.v.

I sigh as I walk into the gym. maybe a battle will cheer me up.

bugsy smiles at me and hugs me,"sophie!"

"who is she?" okita asks.

Bugsy glares at him," im bugsy! and im a guy!"

his arm stays around my shoulder and I see something flash in okitas eyes.

"sure cant tell," he smirks.

"listen okita," I say, voice cold as ice,"insult me all you wish. but leave my friends out of it."

"or what cupcake?" he grins and pinches my cheek.

I smack his hand away. our gazes locked, my eyes full of fire, his full of amusement.

Heisuke sighs," okita is always like this. hes just your typical smart ass jerk. but he can be nice when he gets to know you, but still a smart ass jerk."

okita grabs his chest and gasps with a fake pout," oh hei, hei you wound me."

hijikata," from a previous statement, they seem to be kids. not samurai."

"samurai?!" bugsy asks.

I glare at the boys. Damn they know how to keep a low profile.

okita just smirks," don't get into business that has nothing to do with you. he-she."

Bugsy walks up to him," sophies involved with yall so it is my business."

I step inbetween them and push them away from each other." yall stop this now."

saito clears his throat,"if I may ask bugsy, what is sophie to you?"

"family," bugsy replies," you will find people all over this region who consider her family. so I suggest you don't hurt her."

he looked at okita as he said the last part.

I sigh," can we just start the battle?"

bugsy smiles,"of course, but I wont go easy on you!"

I tilt my head and giggle," if you did, youd lose before we really began."

"someone has a big ego," he laughs.

" nope just know I will win. theres a difference."

A/n: so 8 chs now! got loads of views!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im so glad. I would like to dedicate this ch to thebloodygrimmreaper

if you don't know her, then your missing out!!!!!! shes great!

I couldn't help having okita call sophie cupcake. I needed a pet name, and I was making cupcakes. lmao. I want to thank everyone who reads this! please like and comment. Love you guys!

bye for now,

sierra