Bond

It has been a few days for Kamiya.

But during the past few days, she for some reason could not focus on her studies nor her own club sport.

This was never an issue for her but after she met the new club member in the Library Committee, all of a sudden it's a problem.

How can she be so sure?

When you're a volleyball ace who excels in her studies suddenly feel distracted, you'd definitely notice this sudden change in an instant.

But with this change in her, she'd think Y/n was just another person who barged into her life just so he could be popular like what most of her classmates were doing right now after classes were finished.

She wants to think this but his aura was... different.

Yet it was familiar.

It reminded her of someone she used to have feelings for.

With her thoughts of denial circling around her, the thought of Y/n made her feel like she wants to talk to him again.

Today was another opportunity, whether if it was truly the kouhai's fault or she was just a little tense as she gained another text from the committee that only Y/n was able to watch the library and needed her help.

As per usual, she doesn't declines the request and left her fans begging to come back to the classroom.

Once again since a few days ago, Kamiya was back in the library. Only this time, she's aware of who she was here with, entering the library and saw no signs of life.

She tilts her head slightly, "Where is he?"

"Why did it have to be so high?"

That's when she caught a voice from between the aisles. She heads to them and checked in each hallway that head a shelf with books until the second to the last one revealed a person.

One she was looking for since entering the room.

"Almost... there..."

He was there, Y/n who was on his tippy toes and holding a book over his head. His eyes closed and a face filled with determination as his body shakes from the struggle he was having.

Though he stopped for now, he wasn't going to give up.

"Man, just a few inches short... Do I really need to grab a chair just for this?"

...Fwoosh...

"Uh oh..."

Y/n remarked softly as a pair of hands grabbed his body and pulls him off the ground. His e/c eyes glanced up at the ceiling.

"Am I going to the heavens already? I'm not ready yet, Father..."

Then a giggle, not from him but a girl's as he turns his head and finds a girl in the corner of his eye.

Black and blue hair, white skin, blue eyes, he knew exactly who it was.

"Kamiya?"

"Whatcha doing, Y/n?" She smiles softly as he waved a book to her.

"Just putting some books on the shelves... You came at the right time, there's a shelf that I can't reach..."

"Alright..." she nods to his indirect suggestion and helped him shove the rest of the books that were in his hands onto the shelves that were just out of the kouhai's reach.

Taking their time, Y/n finally placed the books into their respective spots and was put back down onto the ground. He turns to Kamiya and bowed slightly to her.