I

ᴀɢᴇ ɪɴ' ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ -ᴀᴀʟɪʏʜ ♪

__

"I don't wanna go home after schoool." you complain as you put your books into your locker. Itadori shrugs his shoulders and asks, "You should come with me after school to see my grandpa." You scrunch your face up and look at him. "And why would I do that? Your grandfather?" You close my locker while rolling my eyes.
"Did you not say you didn't want to go straight home after school? We can go somewhere after, so just come with me; it won't take long." It won't be that horrible, You decide after giving it some thought. "Okay, fine, but I've got to go," You wave him off as you head to the final class of the day.

••
"Are you ready to go?" Itadori asks as he starts the car. You nod while buckling your seatbelt in. You both had just left school and were heading to his grandfather's place. He went over to check on him to make sure everything was well every once in a while. The car ride was quick. It wasn't long before you were pulling into the driveway because he didn't live very far—about 30 minutes from the school.

"Grandpa?!" Itadori calls out as y'all enter the house. He goes to look for him as you go on to explore the house, you were a very curious girl. It didn't look like the typical home of an old man as you expected.. It was quaint but dated. At some point, you're guessing he and his family lived in this house because it was rather big for just one person to live in. "Who are you?" The loud sexy voice behind you causes you to turn around. As you take in the appearance of the man in front of you, your eyes widen.

He didn't look anything like you had expected, 20 years younger than you pictured. His massive shoulders, muscular chest, and piercing brown eyes with a hood draw your attention to every inch of his body. Don't even get started on the wrinkles; You wanted nothing more than to trace your fingertips up his nicely formed jawline. The wrinkles just tied everything together. He raised an eyebrow and ran his fingers through his unruly gray hair while he waited for an answer.

You couldn't hear a word he said since you were so entranced by his attractiveness. "Oh," you uttered. You were in awe, star-struck, amazed, beyond amazed. You were in love, so desperate to have him.

"She's with me." Yuji responded on your behalf as he turned the corner. He smiles as he gives you a thorough look. "What's your name?" I swiftly reply, "y/n." His grin widens. "I adore your name." And I adore you. You thank him and reach out a hand, feeling lightning rush through your hands as soon as he takes yours in his. He shakes your hand and grips it firmly; hands lingering longer than they should have. He nods and signals for y'all to follow him. Y'all go into the kitchen and take a seat at the island. "Be back," he says as he turns to leave. "You all right?" Yuji taps your shoulder and asks, his eyes wide with worry. "You're a bit red."

"Boy, get out my face."

His grandpa was so fine, you were going to have him, and you were determined to give him the greatest head imaginable.