II

♬ ꜱᴀʏ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ -ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴʏ'ꜱ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ♪

__

"Why didn't you bring that girlfriend of yours with you?" Grandpa asks as I sweep the living room floor

"Why didn't you bring that girlfriend of yours with you?" Grandpa asks as I sweep the living room floor. "She's not my girlfriend, please," I remark. Y/n and I are DEFINITELY not dating. "She's been busy," I say. He hums while taking another mouthful of his cookie, scattering more crumbs all over the couch." She seems like a nice young lady; you should bring her over more often." "Alright," I shrug. I found it a little unusual that he wouldn't stop talking about y/n when he had only met her two days prior. I guess he's not used to meeting lots of new people??

"Move! I just swept, and you're spreading crumbs all over." I yell. "Get out of my house, brat—I didn't ask you to sweep!" I sigh. Grandpa is actually in good health for his age and doesn't need my help, but I like to spend time with him.

••
"My grandpa wants to see you today again." I tell y/n the following day during lunch at school, "Okay!" She beams a wide grin of delight. She didn't want to go see an old man when I first told her about seeing my grandpa, but now she can't wait to meet him. I suppose they got along well right away.

Y/n
After seeing Yuji's grandfather yesterday, You still couldn't stop thinking about him. You were captivated by his smile and found yourself drawn to him.
You sigh, putting your notebook away. "I can't study like this." You stand up and stretch, deciding to go to the kitchen to eat your thoughts away. You reach for a box of Cheez-Itz and pick up your phone while you lean against the counter. You scan through your contact list in search of a certain someone, you needed to talk to them about this. You locate their name and select the call icon; after the second ring, they answer.

**
"Dookie Butt girl, let me tell you..."

You then go into great detail, telling them everything about Itadori's grandfather and how you'd give anything to see him again.

"Girl, get the fuck off my phone."

Dookie Butt says as soon as you're done talking about him. You were wounded by her. You had just declared your unwavering love for a man who was 69 years older than you, and the mere thought that they would ever say something like that crushed your heart. You hang up the phone silently.

I must see him again, You think.

You sigh and throw the box of Cheez-Itz in the garbage before heading into the living room. Your legs are spread out on the ottoman as you plop onto the sofa. To shift your attention to anything else, you grab the remote and put on a random Netflix show.

••
When you wake up the following morning, Itadori's fine ass grandfather is the first thing that comes to your mind. You get up and hastily enter the bathroom to splash yourself with cold water. Why am I picturing an old man like this?

You take a hot shower and get dressed before coming downstairs. Your mother and siblings are having breakfast at the table. You grab one slice of bacon and sit down next to your mother. The only thing you crave in the mornings is Itadori's grandfather, but since that isn't currently an option, you make do with bacon. "Good morning," your mother exclaims as you shove more food into your mouth. "Moughrnin," You answer. You just wished you could load your mouth full of Itadori's grandfather's booty.

You finish your food and grab your book bag before returning upstairs to brush your teeth. "Itadori's outside, bye mom," you say as you leave the house. Since your car is in the shop, Yuji agreed to drive you to school for the next two weeks. Y'all and go pick up Nobara, another one of your friends, before heading to school. As Nobara and Itadori converse, you resist the urge to interrogate Itadori about his grandfather since you're curious to learn more about him. Yes, you were infatuated with him, but who wouldn't be?

You arrived at school 10 minutes late and had to check yourselves in as a result of the numerous detours you took en route. "Never ever, riding with you again," You tell Yuji in all seriousness. You'd rather walk than ride in the car with him every day. Since Nobara and you share the same first block, you say goodbye to Yuji and proceed to go to Biology. All eyes turn to y'all as soon as you enter the room. "You're late," The instructor casts a raised eyebrow your way. You don't pay attention to what she says as Nobara and you walk over to her desk to hand her your late slips before heading to your respective seats.

"Where were y'all?" Your friend Maki asks as you sit down."Yuji" you mouth, and she nods in understanding. You look up at the board as you try to focus your attention on the lesson.

Two classes later, Nobara, Maki, and you are headed to the cafeteria to meet up with Dookie Butt and Yuji for lunch. Dookie Butt and Yuji are already seated at the table when you arrive. Maki and Nobara move toward the lunch line as you approach the table to take a seat. You greet them and you begin to talk.

"By the way, y/n, my Grandpa wants the both of us to visit again today," Yuji says. "Okay!" You were so ecstatic, you couldn't wait to see him. You were relieved to see his grandfather again because the two days you spent apart from him were weighing heavily on you. Yuji gave you a strange look, which you didn't miss, but chose to ignore. As you fantasized about Itadori's grandfather, you snatched the apple from Dookie Butt's plate.

As you sat there, you fantasized about lying Itadori's grandfather on his stomach, tooting his large, red ass up, spitting in it, and folding his enormous, red ass cheeks. And then long dickin' that pussy until it starts squirting and farting repeatedly. Having that dookie hole completely submerged in water. He threw it back, and it gripped and hugged the dick repeatedly. Got it gripping and farting, gripping and farting, gripping and farting, gripping and farting. The core is hit with the stroke, which causes it to fart. you would be hitting the core while also hitting the stroke, causing it to fart.  you would be hitting the stroke. In order to make that pussy fart repeatedly, you would be hitting the core in the bottom of it.

—You had never felt 40 minutes drag on so long before. After school, before going to Yuji's grandfather's house, you stopped to drop Nobara off at her work at Hooters. You couldn't believe how long the drive was. You were desperate to see him again, and your hands were itching to stroke his well-toned muscles. "Are we there yet?" You whine and writhe in despair. " We'll be there in about five minutes, calm down." He responds. From the driver's seat, you catch him gazing over at you with an unfathomable expression on his face.

His grandfather is in sight as soon as you walk inside the house; he is sitting at the kitchen table, probably working on some paperwork. "Hey, Grandpa." Itadori greets. He casts a quick glance at Yuji before turning to face you. Until you come face to face, his eyes travel throughout your body. Up until he cracks into a gracious smile, it's like a staring contest. "Y/n, it's good to see you again." He grins, standing up and coming over to y'all. "It's good to see you again as well, Mr. Itadori." "Call me Wasuke."

"Wasuke." As you speak, you try out his name on your tongue. You can't wait to yell his name out.

Since Wasuke couldn't cook to save his life, You and Yuji were in the kitchen preparing dinner. Yuji didn't even try to help make dinner; instead, he was simply sitting at the counter munching on fruit snacks, must be a family trait.

"Get out if you're not going to help me make this f/f," you narrow your eyes at him. You were making your favorite food and pouring your heart and soul into the meal to make sure Wasuke ate good. "Okay!" He skips out of the kitchen with the entire box of fruit snacks. You shake your head and carry on cooking the food.

••
"It smells good in here," Wasuke comments as he enters the kitchen. "Thank you; it's f/f." You raise the wooden spoon to his mouth. As he takes a sip, You watch how his lips wrap around the spoon as he keeps eye contact with you.

That's how my lips finna be wrapping around him.