Chapter 14

Chole's POV

~Ring~
My Alarm Clock Rung and I glanced Over At The Time 8:30. Perfect Timing I thought to MySelf.

As I hopped out of bed I quietly snook to the bathroom and started to get ready for me and Harrys date tonight. After I got done taking a bath and tip-toed into my room and headed over to my closet.

"What Should I should I wear Tonight?" I questioned my self while slightly biting my lip , then I saw what I wanted to wear tonight.
My Black leather ankle boots and white pants, A white Camisole and A black Jacket i bought last christmas.

-buzz- Text From Harold
It said at the top of the phone, I slightly smiled.

Harold: Be Ready In A hour

I Reached over and grabbed my phone to reply

Me: Ok Mister , Where are we going anyways?
Harold: You'll Find Out When We get there
Me: I hope No where dangerous
Harold:lol, ok now shush up so I can get ready
Me:k, see u in a little bit
Harold:bye, babe

I toss my phone onto my bed and headed over to my dresser, I looked into the mirror and wondered what would've my dad had never died, would we be living here?.
I shook the thought out of my head, I grabbed the brush and started brushing my hair after that I straightened my hair 9:30 the time read.
I started to apply make up not too much though unless I wanted to look like a clown.
10 O'clock comes quick, I heard a honk outside then my phone buzzed.

Harold: Im here
Me: how am I supposed to get down there without waking up my mom
Harold: go out the back
Me: ok

I shoved my phone into my purse and took off my shoes and started tip-toeing downstairs. when I made it downstairs I ran to Harrys car

"Hello Babe" Harry says giving me a kiss on my cheek, I smiled

"Hi Harry" I say and look out the window when we start to pull off

"So, Can You tell me where we ate going Now?" I said him and he shook his head.

"You'll see babe, when we get there" He slightly smiled Whilst I let out a Huge huff and he smirked

"Oh, Look at who is being a big baby" he teased while bringing his hand to my thigh and I rolled my eyes

"Oh, shut Up You Monkey" I glare at him and he chuckles. For The Rest Of The Ride We talked here and there and danced to music on the radio and Cracked a few jokes.

"we're here" Harry says, I look up and See a house full of drunk teens pouring out the door some throwing up other making out.

"Why are Me Here?" I questioned I was mad or anything I have been to plenty of these but I haven't drunk or anything

" Im showing You how to live a little bit" he smiles and I smiled

" I already think that Ive lived to the fullest, I mean I'm a merma-" Harry cuts me off by placing his finger on my lips

"Listen to Me, We arent gonna talk about us being be a mermaid and a merman to night, Im just trying to have fun and teach you how to have fun, so follow these rules; Don't bug me about leaving early because you might get in trouble, secondly: drink a little bit and dont be shy to have a conversation wirh other people. Lastly : Last One out the car is an rotten Piece of meat" he says really quick and opens his door and runs towards the entrance of the house.

"Bitch" I Mumbled to myself and take my time getting out the car. As soon as I step into the house its very hot, sweaty people bumping and grinding and random dancing.
It was like a miniature club.
Since Harry ran off somewhere I headed over to the kitchen.
On the way there I saw the black haired beauty.

"Zayn!" I yelled and he looked my way and headed towards my direction.

"Hey Chole, what are you doing here?" He asked looking me up and down "nice outfit" he smiled

" Harry brought me here, thanks, but have u seen the dickhead anywhere?" I asked and he shook his head no

"Havent seen him since yesterday" he says " do you drink ?" He asked while glancing at me and the "lovely" thing called liquor

" No, but harry made up a rule that I have to drink a little bit tonight" I laughed and He Laughed along too.

" You Should Try A Mixture of them All, trust me it'll be great" he said giving me a thumbs up, me and Zayn chatted for a while until he walked out off greeting some orange haired girl.
As I slowly make my over to the Liquor I spot Harry on the Dance Floor Dancing with a girl she had beach blonde hair, I laughed at it even though I felt a Little Jealous.

When I finally make my way over to the liquor i tried the mixture like Zayn said, when I first tried it, it burned my throat, but after ten more swallows of the drink I get use to it.
Its been 10 minutes and I'm already on my 9th cup of liquor and Im starting to feel a little tipsy, When I started walking towards the stairs i tumbled a little bit and headed upstairs, No I didn't have to throw up I had to use the restroom.
After I came out the Restroom There harry was sitting, looking lost, when I came out the bathroom he looked up at me with his eyes bloodshot red like he's been smoking.
He stands up tumbling a little bit until he was fully standing up and looking me straight into my brown eyes.

" Hey Babe" he Smirked and starting caressing his hand on my cheek

" Hi, Harry Have u been smoking?" I asked and he nodded , I kinda looked at him surprised

"Have You Been drinking?" He asked stepping closer til I can smell his breath. I nodded he kept smirking

"Good girl" he said crushing his lips on mine, as much as I want to push him off of me, I want this to.

"Shit...You're...So...fucking...Hot" He says between breaths, While I bit His Lip, We started walking towards and empty room it was pitch black in there, So I turned on the light but I dimmed it to set the moment.

Harry pushed me to wall harshly before I knew it, he started kissing my neck then he sucked on it harshly, I let out a slight moan and he grunts. A little hit later he slides his hands into my pants and panties
And Starts Playing with my spot, I slightly threw my head back while digging my nails into Harry.

Harry Starts Undressing me, But he is only at my shirt I couldn't wait any longer, I forced my lips onto his and started kissing his neck and harshly sucking on his neck.

"Damn...Chole...Fuck" He grunts threw breaths then I started taking off his shirt fast, Soon as I was done taking off his shirt I snatched his belt from around his face and shoved my hands into his boxers messing around with his Dick.

"B..A...B...Y"he grunts and pants some more. I smirked at the fact I'm doing this, out the blue Harry Unstraps my bra and tosses it onto the floor, He starts sucking on my nipples and flicking his tongue over I moaned some more from the pleasure I was receiving from him

"Harry"i moaned over and over. Harry picked me up and tossed me onto the bed and took off my shoes and pants, then i sat up really quickly and did the same to him then I started kissing him until I got to his lining of his boxers thats when he pushed me back on the bed then he snatched my panties off and threw them onto the floor.

"Babe, Your Are so Fucking sexy" He said standing over me smirking and smirked back and hopped on him and started kissing him roughly, he grabbed my waist His hands Felt so good on my bare Body. I hopped off of Harry to snatch his Boxers down I just looked and smirked.

" Babe, you are so fucking sexy" he chuckles and picks me up and we are both naked standing there.

"Are you sure you're ready babe ?" He asked and I nodded

"And I Want It raw, Daddy" I said then started kissing him roughly.

-------------------------------
Here is Chapter 14
Some Sexual Scenes
Charry or Harle
Next Chapter Beware
Please
Comment
And
Vote
-Destiny