Bio-Ink

So...hungry

A Dark blue and bland gray gelatin mass shifted on the morning dew grass. It slithered between fallen branches and shattered glass. It approached the remains of an old house. Its old walls, consumed by the dark forest canopy. The roof collapsed inward, and the front door lay far away from the original position of the doorframe.
The liquidy mass scurried up the rotting steps and entered the home...or what was left of it.

Once inside, it could see that the entirety of the back was completely missing, wrecked wood and broken furniture littered the dying grass.
Brothers and Sisters did this

It slithered around and crawled over a broken tree log that came in through a broken window, glass scattered all across the floor, leaving a shiny dangerous terrain.

Must find food...or perish

The goo wobbled around into what looked like a kitchens remains, dried blood and a few bones littered the floor. It quickly lunged at a loose bone

It hissed and steam erected from the rapidly growing black mass as it morphed its gooey structure to form bones, paws, teeth, and claws. Its previous host form, A Houndoom.
It looked down at its now stable formed body and turned its gaze to its side. Black liquid dripped from gashes, hitting the floor and causing the old wood to hiss until the goop evaporated leaving an oily stain on the wood.

Form...not stable enough, must find-

It stopped when it found something. A egg white egg, beige zigzags going across the shell. It stopped and began to circle the egg.

Food...

It's mind hummed. "I vowed not cause suffering...you though. You must have died." It's voice, staticy and androgynous. It flipped the egg around with its paws. The aura the egg produced beat weakly compared to the Houndooms energy. "You are a weak little one..." it hissed thoughtfully realizing the egg was still alive, Pulling the egg closer to itself, it sighed. Either kill and eat the egg or... "I vowed not cause suffering and make my kills quick, but I also vowed not to kill children. Kin has forgotten that vow we made. Pokemonity, why must it have spread me and reached my heart." It's English slurring once more.
It slid its paw down the back of the shell and caressed the small crack on its left side. "I will raise you if need be..." it stopped and sighed. "What I say? I can't, you are Pokémon. I am poison." A feminine like sigh escaped its maw. "I has forgotten what we are. We are poison, we were born to suffer and spread." Their gaze turned back to the egg and then at the surrounding wrecked house that groaned when the clap of thunder.

The Fire-Dark type shuddered and looked back down at the egg in their grasp. "Ou will not be alone for storm. I will be here with ou. An ou with me. Mēs esam kopā, es tevi aizsargāšu, līdz pienāks tavs laiks."

They rubbed the shell once more and a small smile crept to their face. "Et means, We are in this together, I will protect ou as lung as possible." They smiled at the little egg and rubbed their head gently against the shell. "I hope uo heir me" Another clap of thunder shook the ground. The Houndoom looked up at the gray dimming black sky. A blade of lightning sliced through the clouds, lighting what seemed to be the entire sky in bright flash. Followed by a monstrous thunder roar, loud enough for the gods to hear.

They looked over at the only roofed section of the house, while it didn't look quite sturdy, it still held its ground against the picking up winds. "Rest there." It carefully slid a blood stained rag under the egg and pulled it over to the shelter and nestled it in between wrecked wood, keeping it secure and safe from the wind. "I be back soon. Must eat... must find warmth." They turned back to the house and decided it would be best to look for old berries, not pokemon flesh.