fifty-nine

Smut warning

Y/n let out a frustrated sigh as she unlocked the front door to the apartment, tossing her bag and keys on the couch. She was still annoyed at everything that had happened.

"Babe, you've gotta calm down." Steve said gently, grabbing her bag and purse.

Y/n rolled her eyes walking to the small kitchen "I just-I can't believe Mike and Dustin would do that." She said, "I mean, I get it's just a basketball game. And I know I shouldn't be mad but......you've gotta always support your friends."

Steve sighed setting both items on the coffee table "I know, but you can't do anything about it."

Y/n just silently shook her head. She reached over and turned on the sink, and grabbing the sponge on the side and squirting a bit of soap on it. Steve frowned watching as she did the dishes, it was obvious she was still irritated. He walked over to her, and stood behind her. Steve wrapped his arms around Y/n's waist, and began gently kissing her neck.

"Steve." Y/n said in a breathy voice.

"You need to relax." Steve said pausing for a moment, before continuing.

The kisses slowly turned into Steve, creating more hickeys on her neck. As if she didn't already have plenty, but she wasn't going to complain. The feeling of his lips on her neck, or any part of her body, was one of the best feelings. It made Y/n feel all sorts of tingly inside, like butterflies in her stomach but all over her body.

"I can help you relax." Steve suggested seductively.

Y/n chuckled lightly "This is your idea of relaxing?" She teased, setting the sponge down and turning off the water.

Steve shrugged stopping his movements "Got any better ideas?" He asked, making her turn around.

Y/n smiled at her boyfriend "I mean, hey, I'm not complaining." She said, shoving him back before walking past him.

Steve just stood there, watching her. He smiled fondly, "God, she's amazing." He mumbled rushing after her.

When Steve walked into their shared room, Y/n was already slipping off her pants, and already had her shirt off. Steve's eyes wandered her body, a small smile on his face.

'I can't get over how gorgeous she is.' Steve thought fondly.

Y/n kicked off her jeans, and looked over at Steve "What, you just gonna stand there and gawk?" She asked.

Steve chuckled pulling off his shirt "I can't help it. You're just so beautiful."

Y/n sat back on the edge of the bed "Gosh, you're such a sap." She joked.

"You know you love it." Steve grinned unbuttoning his jeans.

Y/n rolled her eyes "C'mon, just hurry up and strip pretty boy."

Steve gave her a look, and raised a brow "Pretty boy?" He asked kicking his pants off.

"Oh yeah. Definitely." Y/n said pushing herself up, but instinstantly ended up back on the bed.

Steve now stood between her legs, a lust filled look in his eyes as he looked down at her "Sweetheart, I think you forget whoes in charge here." He said.

Y/n stared up with innocent eyes "Maybe you can remind me?" She suggested, a soft smile gracing her lips.

"Lay back." Steve instructed getting to his knees.

Y/n reached back, and unclipped her bra. She quickly shimmied it off, before tossing it somewhere in the room before laying back. Steve's hands gently pushed Y/n's legs apart, a grin falling on his face. He gently creased Y/n's plush thighs, and he began pressing soft kisses to each side.