1𝗡𝗘

🎬.r3yw4y productions present:

oscar winning tears.

𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚢𝚒𝚔𝚘 𝚣𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚎 !
11.02.22 | 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍 , 𝚓𝚑𝚋.📍

𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗂𝗇𝗀;;

𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘆☆𝗽𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲

"𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝗯𝗯𝘆 , 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗺𝗲"

ONELA'S POV

Z𝘞𝘈𝘕𝘌 𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘕𝘊𝘌

𝙅𝙊𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙉𝙀𝙎𝘽𝙐𝙍𝙂, 𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙏𝙃 𝘼𝙁𝙍𝙄𝘾𝘼
5:00 𝘼M

I quietly pull out my suitcase from the wardrobe. I tiptoe to my drawer to take out my gun. I tuck it in my waistband and I tiptoe out of my room to wake up Larona & Sonele. They had already planned to run away as they found out their parents were trying to sell them off to a drug cartel and they were the biggest druglords but were running bankrupt.

Larona & Sonele were already awake, they move their clothes down a DIY slide outside their window. They take their glocks and a few hunnid bands.

I steal the keys to my Rolls Royce and our passports and id's. I slowly move down the stairs with my sisters following me. We get to the door but I feel like something's off so I grab my glock and look around . I see a shadow and tell the girls to run.

They run to the car but are met by 2 guards. They clutch their guns feeling unsafe.

MEANWHILE, ONELA..

My mom came from behind me and kicked me so I fell down and dropped my gun . You really thought you were gonna escape, huh? she says. I slowly reach for my gun behind me while she speaks.

I grab it and shoot her in the chest. I'm sorry mom, but I really cant let you ruin our lives, so I shoot her again in the chest.

I run to check on the girls , I see 4 shadows, why are there 4 shadows? I grab the AK behind the desk and run out the door and start shooting, I shoot one in the head. The other one I shot in the chest. I quickly jump in the car with the girls and we're off.

Listen to me, ok girls...So we are moving out of south Africa. We're going to live in Harlem and absolutely no one can know about what happened today, ok..new city, new country, new you ii.

They rush to the airport and board their flight. Onela calms down knowing that her sister's are safe, but is she safe?

I looked at the now peacefully sleeping girls and smiled. I'll always fight for you guys I say rubbing sonele's head.

I decided to take a nap atleast until we got to New York.

NEW YORK
18:30 PM
HARLEM, SUGARHILL

The uber dropped us off infront of this big ah building. We walk in and stop by the reception.

Hi, the keys to the apartment that was bought yesterday, I say to the lady.

Onela Carter? The old lady asks

Yes that's me.

Well, you are in room 566, don't use the elevator...it smell like shit, ya heard?

Thanks, I say.

We take the stairs, and when I tell you it was a long way to our room.....it was a long walk to freedom.

We finally get there and I unlock the door, it looks really decent tho, it's nice ig.

Sonele screams, I call dibs on the biggest room.

I tell her nope, I'm the oldest so its mine.

Larona is just chillin and quiet....she's the "matured" one between all of us .💀

Sonele is the bubbly and caring one.❤

And I am the "immature " big sister.

guys this is my first time doin this ii. So if there are ,major grammar mistakes , forgive me.💔❤