•2•

"Ah um so I forgot to mention that you all will be in the same team with another team 1 year older then you" Iruka said making everyone dumb founded

The next day

Naruto and Shikamaru was walking through the village entertaining the bbq stack house. "Mm Naru-hime why are we here" Shikamaru asked looking at Naruto with a tired expression. "Ah yes but Shika-kun we didn't eat breakfast and we are going on our first mission today" *There is no bell test* "Naru-hime you know full well that this is now our first mission" Shikamaru said looking at Naruto as the sat down at a table. "Yeah but I gotta act excited since the others don't know and u just have to say troublesome" Naruto said with a bright smile pulling Shikamaru closer to him causing Shikamaru to blush. "Shika-kun you blush to easily we've been dating since we were 10" Naruto said. "If I remember correctly u were the one that said we aren't dating and ur the one that blushes everytime I call u princess or Naru-hime" Shikamaru said watching as Naruto turned pink. "Whatever" Naruto said, like on cur the waiter came. "Oh my what may I get you two on this fine day" the waiter asked getting ready to right down what they want. "ah well just get pork chop with rice" Naruto said answering for both herself and Shikamaru. "Ah okay I'll be right back" the waiter said. After around 15 minutes of teasing each other there food arrived.

After there don't eating.

"That was good" Naruto grumbled feeling tired. "*Sigh* this is why I didn't wanna eat out, I knew u were gonna be sleepy" Shikamaru said pulling Naruto so his legs wrapped around his waist and his arms around his neck. *From the front* Naruto just snuggled his head into Shikamaru's neck to rest for a bit before they got to the training ground. After around 2 hours later Shikamaru stated shaking Naruto a bit. "Naru-hime wake up are sensies are here" Shikamaru mumbled knowing Naruto isn't the morning person. "Kill them and let me sleep" this scared the jonin sensies they know who these kids are, these kids were specially trained for combat. "You know hokage-sama will get mad if I did" Shikamaru said rubbing Naruto's back. "*Groan* whatever" Naruto mumbled getting up well not to the point that he's off Shikamaru he was still on Shikamaru. "Ah well good morning Naru-hime" Shikamaru said getting up with Naruto's legs still wapped tightly around his waist. "Okay now it's time for you to get down," Shikamaru said putting Naruto on the floor who was using long jeans with a type of crop top that showed a lot of skin witch Shikamaru didn't like, Shikamaru being the overprotective boyfriend unrolled a scroll and out chakra in it after a pop of smoke Shikamaru swiftly covered Naruto shocking everyone. 'he moved so fast' was the thoughts of most of the other people in the training ground. "Okay let's get started" Naruto said turning around with his eyes closed shut a bright smile on his face and a over sized t-shirt.

2 months later

*no I ain't doing the wave mission I'm lazy and they already know how to climb trees, they already went on the mission, Sasuke got over his crush with Naruto and started crushing on the Suma boy from sand that had red hair that he met after the jonin sensies gave out there chunin exam papers, and uh there will be no attack but Kabuto is in the chunin exams to be a spy for Orochimaru, Orochimaru is after all of the rookie 12 and i might have missed something if I did comment down below*

"I'll race you to the academy Shika" Naruto said running off to the academy leaving Shikamaru behind. 'he should know by now that I'm faster then him' shikamaru thought with a sweat drop forming on his brow. 'whatever' shikamaru though getting ready to run. 2 minutes later we see Naruto crawling towards shikamaru who was sitting down on the staircase leading into the academy. "took you long enough" Shikamaru said with a teasing grin. " oh shut up u stupid Nara" Naruto said getting up and walking past Shikamaru still breathing heavily.