We Meet Again

Rusalka's Pov

After everything went to black I slowly opened my eyes.Only to see that I was surrounded by fog once again.Getting up off the ground I saw the kid right in front of me.

"Hey!Your awake!I thought you were dead you stayed on the ground for quite some time."The boy had explained

"But anyways I brought you here for a chat you know, just to get to know you better!"He said

"Well what do you want to know?"I asked

"Well..I would like to know your name at least."

"Names Rusalka, yours?"

"Oh my name is Ryan,Ryan Miskly"

"Cool, anything else?"

"If you don't mind telling me what type of demon are you?"

"Uh I don't even know myself why did you ask?"

"Oh-uh no certain reason I don't know-"

So I guess he just wanted to ask to make sure I was a Wendigo huh.I guess I'll try to remember that.

"Well I was wondering if we could hang out sometime,just for fun of course!"

"Well I-guess ill-"

"(Sigh) It's always people interrupting our talk huh.Maybe that's why I haven't gotten to know you a lot huh,well before they think your dead I guess I'll let you go handle your business bye friend!"

"Bye Ryan"

Slowly opening my eyes again I saw Angel.Then he shook me violently.

"Hey I'm awake you know!"I said

"Oh sorry toots you I didn't hear you breathing."Angel explained

"Heh, it's fine.But did you need anything?"I asked

"Well Charlie wanted me to check on you but she never explained why"

"Oh, well just tell her I'm fine"

"Hmm okay then but I know you have been in your room lately but have you seen the Strawberry pimp anywhere?"

Holding in my laugh I knew who he was talking about

"No I haven't"

"Oh okay well if you do tell him I'm looked for him"

"Okay I will bye Angel!"

"Bye toots!"

Ever since Angel had left I've been more cautious about who come in.Expecally when that 'kid' named Ryan is trying to pull me in to passing out again.I had now realized what I could do to not see that kid again.The only solution I had was to get Stimulant's.Going downstairs to the main floor I  heard the same talking again.Choosing to ignore it all I made it to the main floor.
Looking around I saw no one at all.Going to the staff room I opened the door.
Rummaging through the bottles there was none found.I sat down and sighed in defeat.

"Are you alright?"

I heard someone say behind me.From the static tone I knew exactly who it was.

"No.. I'm not"

"Why is that?"Alastor asked

I turned around to look at him and stood up.

"I keep passing out due to this kid.Its annoying and I'm pretty sure Charlie hates me now.."
I said my eyes burning from holding back my tears.

"Why do you think that?"

"My demon type..once I told her she acted differently towards me"

"Oh,I'm sorry to hear"

"It's fine I'm use to it anyways(just like how it was when I was alive),Oh by the way Angel was looking for you for some reason"

"Uh-Thank you for telling me I'll go look for him now,see you around"Alastor said before walking away.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes.Closing the cupboard I gave up on looking.
Getting out of the room I sat in the lounge.

"Why so sad?"I heard Ryan say in front of me.

"What the hell do you want!"I said yelling with tears in my eyes.

"I just brought you here to escape from hell that's all"He explained

"But that's not what I want to escape from Ryan!"

"Then from what?"

I sighed and cried more before letting him know what was I about to say.

Ryan's Pov

"Then from what?"I questioned

All I saw was Rusalka crying more.She caught her breath and sighed.

"ITS FROM YOU,YOUR DOING THIS TO ME JUST LEAVE ME ALONE RYAN!"Rusalka yelled.

I stood there right in front of her.Looking down I sighed.

"Fine..go then, I will leave you alone"I said upset.

After all this interruption she doesn't want to talk anymore.Now returning her back to her senses she was now gone.I sat alone on the floor.Thinking about my choices of how I got here.

Is trying to take over the world really worth it?
Trying to convince people is just difficult now in days.But back a few decades Wendigo's use to be so gulubal but now they have just gotten smarter.But I guess now I'll just leave her alone.

Next:No sense