◌ೄ[03] ☘ Past

◌ೄ[03] ☘
Why feel Hatred

Y/N and Al Haitham stood on their current spot, waiting for what happens next.

The Scribe noticed how much Y/N was fidgeting on her skirt. One of her well known habit when she is nervous.

"Calm down." He told her crossing his arms.

She looked at him before turning away from him, facing her whole body away.

"Did we do the right thing?" She whispered.

She hated the Sages...

If the plan fails, she will be punished. It's annoying, the fact that the Sages controls the region and not the Archon herself.

She also has other reasons to hate the Sages. One is when the Grand Sage exiled her parents also to Aaru Village at a young age.

She never saw them ever since, but when the time she left the Akademiya and with the help of the General Mahamatra she traveled to that village.

The chief of he village, gave her a sad look and told the girl that they passed away because of Eleazar.

Silently letting out a scoff, hoping that Al Haitham doesn't noticed.

But still, he is a Scribe for a reason.

Noticing her frustration he knew that she was well fitted to the plan, and her hatred to the Akademiya.

---

"So, your saying we are going to ask another person to help us?" Dehya asked, as she looked at Al Haitham on the group.

"Ooh! That got Paimon so curious! Who is it?" The floating cloud exclaimed looking at hin aswell.

Cyno just stared with arms crossed, he already knew who.

Al Haitham sighed and said, "Her name is Y/N. Like Tighnari, she is also a student from the Akademiya, before she became a forest ranger."

Cyno knew about Y/N, she is also a close friend of Tighnari and Collei. He would often see her when he visits Gandharva Ville to see Collei.

Sometimes even train with her when they got the chance, Y/N learned some of her attacking moves thanks to Cyno who helped her correcting her posture.

Dehya questioned, "Why a Forest Ranger?"

"Its not because she is one. Its her hatred to the Sages." Al Haitham answered back.

"Hatred?" Lumine asked.

"Her parents were smart students of the Akademiya, soon the two of them got the sickness Eleazar like Collei. The two of them were banished to Aaru Village, leaving Y/N alone in the city. Her current guardian at that time was my senior. Lisa." Cyno explained.

"By the time she became a forest ranger, the two of us went to Aaru Village. Only to recieve the news of their passing."

Dehya, Paimon, and Lumine's eyes widen at the story.

Al Haitham until now still remembered that day when Y/N came back from the visit. The light in her eyes disappeared for 3 months, him and Kaveh did everything to help her when they got the chance.