Chapter Seven - Love At Last

Jake's Point of View

Finally. It was thrusday, and not only that, Halloween, which meant tonight would be the party, and I had something special planned for Danny afterwards. I couldn't wait.
The whole day was a blur; I couldn't focus on anything the teachers were saying, and for a million dollars I wouldn't be able to tell you what Mike was saying to me as we walked to the parking lot. All I could think about was my sweet beautiful Danny, who I was fantasizing of finally making love to tonight.
As I reached my car, and my Danny, Mike left, saying he'd see us later tonight, and I greeted my boyfriend with a peck on the lips.
"Hey," he said with a smile. "You seem happy. What are you thinking of?"
"Tonight," I said. "After the party." I saw him blush, and I know he knew what I meant.
We got in my car and I started driving. After a few moments of silence, I squeezed his hand. "Baby?" I asked, and he turned to look at me with those big beautiful blue eyes of his.
"Yeah?"
"Uhm..." Suddenly, I was out of words.
"It's okay," he said, squeezing my hand. "Go ahead. Tell me."
I cleared my throat. "I just want to make sure we're on the same page here... I mean... I love what we've been doing... but I was thinking maybe you'd be ready for... I don't know... more?"
I let the question hang there, holding his hand and staring straight ahead at the road, but then I heard Danny chuckle, and I turned to see him smiling sexily at me.
"Yeah," he said quietly. "I think I'm ready for... more."
Great, I thought, now he's mocking my nervousness, but if he's making jokes, it means he really is okay with this.
Perfect. Plan still in place.
"Alright," I said cheerily, and Danny laughed.
Once we got to his house, instead of going in for a while like I normally did, I just dropped him off and went home, since we both needed time to get ready for the party, and our own little afterparty. We hadn't talked about it outright, but we both knew it was time.

A few hours later, I was showered and dressed in my football uniform, minus the helmet, and I took out my phone to check the time.
9:30 pm. I checked my room one more time, making sure I had all I needed.
The bed was neatly made and sprinkled with rose petals, I had candles on my dresser and nightstand, and inside said nightstand I had a bottle of lube and two condoms.
It'd been an internal debate for me buying those condoms. I'd thought about getting a box, but maybe that would be presumptuous, thinking we'd use that many, but I also didn't want to get just one. I'd done it multiple times in one night before, and this being Danny, I'd probably be hard all night.
That said, I bought two condoms and put them in the drawer.
After saying bye to my mom and making sure she was still going through with our plan, I got in my car and drove to Danny's.

Once I parked in front of his house, I took a deep breath, got out of the car and went to knock on his door.
His dad opened, and he said Danny wasn't ready yet, so I should come in and sit with him for a second. I agreed, and we sat down in front of the TV for a few minutes, and he asked me a about school and football.
Then, Danny came into the room, and though I wouldn't say anything to hurt his feelings, I was a little disappointed by his choice of costume. He was wearing a brown robe and a magician's hat. His face still looked beautiful, it couldn't help it, but Danny's sexy little body was all cover up by the brown and baggy atrocity.
"Hey," he said, smiling at me as he entered the room.
"Hey baby," I said, standing up. I kissed him on the cheek and put an arm around his waist. "You ready to go?"
"Yeah," he said, and turning to his parents, "Don't wait up. The party will end really late, so I'll probably just crash there."
"Danny," his dad said with a tone of condescendence, "you can tell us if you're going to Jake's. It's fine. We trust you guys."
Danny turned crimson, having been caught. Apparently he was on the same page as me, since I was planning on having him sleep on my bed with me that night.
"Well," Danny said nervously, "see you guys later then. Bye." Taking me by the hand, he quickly pulled me out the door and to my car. Once we were leaning on it and far away from the door, he let out the breath he'd been holding. "Oh my god!" he said. "How the hell does he do that?! It's like he can read my mind!"
I laughed. "He's your dad, baby. It's what they do. Besides, you're a terrible liar."
He narrowed his eyes at me, trying to look hurt, but then he smiled. He knew it was true.
"I'll take that as a compliment," he said, looking up at me from under his lashes.
"It was," I said, kissing the tip of his nose.