Mirrors

I open my eyes, Where.... Am I?... I look around the hospital room, The walls white, with a blue-ish tint, cracked and old. I try to recall my memory "I... Can't remember anything..." I get even dizzier and lay back down, tap tap tap. What, what was that, I look around the room and see nothing, No windows, a door. I sit up and look at the door, a small note. I get off the hospital bed and walk to the door, I reach my hand out to grab it *BANG BANG BANG* I retract my hand from the door and step backwards, I cover my mouth and hear my heart beating faster and faster, I fell on the floor and blood started dripping from my head, I panic and looked around the room a bandage, anything! Anything to stop this fucking blood from dripping! I tore the room apart, Another door! The bathroom! I open the door and see a singular mirror. No sink. No toilet. No shower. Nothing. The mirror. My reflection staring back at me. M-my reflection, My reflection! My face, my beauty!  I start trembling and touched my face M-my Beauty! M-my Beauty..... I fall to the floor and look at the mirror one last time. The mirror, the mirror. Crack eh? the mirror.... Crack is it... Cracking!? I clutch my face M-my face! My Beauty! Is this room shrinking? Mother!? Mother where are you! Bang I open my eyes only to be met with the ceiling. Am I on my bed again? Was it just a Nightmare?I sigh in relief and sit up, I look at everything. Same white, blue-ish tint on the walls, cracked and old. I stand up. The door. The note was still there, I walk towards the door. Cautious. I reach out for the note again. No banging. I take the note. It said my room number and the floor my room is on. Floor 13. Room 666 my face twist in the mention of those numbers this hospital, this hospital is European... What's with those numbers....? I put the note back on the door and began to walk around, A nightstand with a lamp not working, useless. I look to the west side of the room,  a desk, with papers on it, cursive in the writing. It was messed up with water, impossible to read. I look at the hospital bed.  The blankets were messy.  An IV filled with some kind of green liquid. never injected in my arm. What was it used for? I notice a unique thing for a hospital bedroom, tons of papers on the wall. Children drawings to be exact.  A-are those my childhood drawings? How did they get it? I-i burned them... I got creeped out and looked around even more, a singular mirror I didn't see before. I run to it as fast as I could to see my reflection M-my beauty.. it's still here! My beauty.. My beauty.. My beauty.. My beau- W-Wha!? The mirror cracks. Small cracks turned into Bigger ones each time The mirror! T-the mirror! The mirror broke. Again. I cup my head in my arms on the desk  "Mom... Mom. Mom you fucking... Traitor. " I pick up the shards of the mirror, my features. Jet black hair, hazel eyes.  "Lily? That mirror, why did you break it?" Mom? I turn to look at the woman who called my nickname... That was my name... I don't know this woman. This woman is Not my mother. I back into the wall and start shaking "Lily? Lily, what's wrong?" That sick woman asks me. I need to get out of here "Get away! Get away before I fucking kill you!" Hurt. She looks hurt by my words "Lily, what are you saying?" She reaches out to me, I took the glass shard by pure instinct, I cut her hand and she retracts her hand quickly. She starts crying "W-why are you like this...?" I stand up and point the glass shard to her. I grit my teeth "Come closer and I'll show you hell." She starts sobbing and ran out of the room. I ran to the door, Closed it and locked it. BANG BANG BANG I ignore the bangs and pleas of "Open the door! Please Cassidy!" That woman is NOT my mother. I know because.. I smile I killed her long ago.