SHE

Third Person P

Third Person P.O.V

Katherine Hallows was referred to as the white witch who prefers solitude and seclusion. She is viewed as odd by others because she prefers to be alone over being with them, but many pupils respect and admire her for her attractiveness. She is intelligent, talented, and possesses all the qualities anyone could desire. Despite this, she has no friends, but the majority of the school wants her. Enid, perhaps, is someone she considers a friend. Even though she doesn't want to, the aforementioned girl always finds a way to talk to her. Enid would storm into her room and rant about things or gossip, but she would only listen, remaining silent until she becomes weary of talking. Katherine just allows Enid to do as she pleases since she has become accustomed to it.

While she was busy reading in her room, trying to learn new spells a knock interrupt her, knowing exactly who the person was, she keeps silent and continue on what she was reading. "Kath! I know you're in there open the door!" she heard Enid's cheerful voice, she ignore her for a while but the knocking wont stop. She let out a sigh and mumbled a spell, with that the door unlock allowing Enid to burst inside.

"Kath! I have great news!" She said excitedly, rushing to sit on her bed next to her, she hums not taking her eyes off the book. "I'm having a new roommate! Isn't that exciting?!" she exclaimed grinning. Katherine spare her a glance before she gaze on the she was reading again .

"That's great to hear" She muttered, her voice were small yet gentle.

"OMG, do you think she's kind?! Oh! Maybe the three of us can go shopping together! And and, Sleep over, yes! Oh my goodness this is so exciting! Ahhh! I can't wait for us to hang out!" She rants squealing. Katherine However, looked at her with a dumbfounded face. She asked herself over and over why is she friend with the bright, noisy, bubbly girl.

"Oh come on kath! Aren't you excited?" Enid asked her, she hummed nodding slowly and mumbles. "Yeah...every exciting" she went back on reading.

"Yeah... You don't sound very excited, but nevermind that, come on let's head to my room, my roomie while be there soon!" She grind and grabe Katherine's wrist trying to pull her off the bed.

"No Enid, I would prefer staying here in my room and read my book peacefully....without distraction" Katherine shook her head, not wanting to leave her comfort place.

"Come on please, just this one kath and then after this I won't bother you the whole day! I promise" she beg, pouting at her. Katherine stared at her for a moment, before she lets out a defeat sigh. "Fine, just make sure you won't bother me reading, and no bursting inside in my room" she demand. "Of course kath! Now come on, I bet they have arrived" Enid grabbed her wrist and dragged her out of her room.

"Enid slow down, we are not trying to race..." Katherine scold, holding a tight grip on her spell book.

"I know but we have to be in my room before they do" she exclaimed. Once they get on Enid's room, kath pant slowly, she sat on Enid's bed taking a deep breath before she sigh and opened her spell book to read again while waiting for Enid's roommate.