Sob

As the three males walked towards there dorm two of them arguing about a specific topic

"As if Akaza would ever want you, you annoy him every chance you get!"

"Oh so he would like to be with a emo boy jealous of his own brother?!?"

Douma the blond with rainbow who would annoy any person once he got the chance but on some day he would be chilled out and was easily annoyed by everyone else except Akaza who would chat with him sometimes about how it's like he becomes a whole different person.

"Your saying that as if he wants someone who fakes their personality to everyone!"

Kokushibo a man with dark red hair with a mix of purple, he is a person who mainly stays quiet and too himself but could explode with personality, the first time he actually expressed himself was when he met Akaza; at first he only ment to just talk to Akaza for a while and just introduce himself but what was supposed to be a quick chat turned into a long talk and exchanging numbers.

"Can you two shut up for a second, what if he's in there?"

Muzan a black haired man with abnormal red eyes, he is quiet social butterfly and all the men and woman would come flocking to him everytime exited the class. When he met Akaza he expected to be annoyed by him as well but unlike anyone else Akaza knew when to leave him alone and sometimes Akaza saw how he would come back from classes tired and hungry so he would always cook for him and listen to his problems.

When the three men opened the door they almost levitated towards the kitchen; the smell of sweet potatoes, pork, beef stew, fried rice, rice balls, dumplings, spring rolls and spicy fried chicken. The three of them made their way to the kitchen connected to the dinning room, as the sweet smells got stronger their mouths watered and their stomachs got jealous of their noses, once they stood in front of the dining table they watched with excited eyes as Akaza set the table; setting down bowls, chopsticks and renge(the Japanese spoons used in mukbangs) and most importantly the food in glass containers to serve themselves.

Akaza, the center of all men's attraction, a pink haired man you had many skills but the two main ones were martial arts and cooking,he was such a nice and kind soul but could kick your head off if you had ever tried to fuck with him.

"Akaza, thank so much! We've been starving this entire day." Muzan stated

"Well then sit down and eat!"
"I already went out to eat with my sister so it's fine."

The three men towered over Akaza like sky scrappers, they tried to convince Akaza to eat with them but they were cut off by the ringing of Akaza's phone.

"I have to get that,"

The other men sat down and started to serve themselves while Akaza spoke on the phone,

"What the hell are you talking about?"

They all turned to the pinkette and their brows furrowed at seeing Akaza in a sort of panic state...

"So you just want to end it like that,"

The pinkette then walked to his bedroom and slammed the door and everything fell silent but behind the door was and argument going on over the phone

"So your replacing me with that whore?"
...

"Are you fucking insane?!?!"
"She's just going to have a quick fuck with you then leave."
...

"Don't ever come near me again you son of a bitch."
"If she breaks your heart don't come crying to me,"
"I hope she rips your fucking soul out and crushes your pride."

With that Akaza hit the end call button and fell to his knees, wanting to cry his eyes out and his heart at his throat he let out a shaky broken sigh, he tried to stand up and compose himself but nothing worked... He had no choice but to lie on his bed and scream into his pillow before he could start crying a knock from the door made him snap out of it. No tears and his eyes didn't look red it was fine,

"Come in!"

Kokushibo opened the door and quietly entered the room shutting the door behind him

"Are you okey?"

"Y-yes."

"Your lying,"
"What's wrong."

"I-i don't want to talk about it..."

Kokushibo then walked over to Akaza and sat on the edge of the bed,

"You look exhausted,"
"You should rest, we'll talk tomorrow morning."

Akaza nodded hesitantly

"I'll check on you later." Kokushibo said standing up

Once Kokushibo exited the room Akaza buried his face into his knees and cried, cried to his hearts content.

.
.
.
"Is he okey?" Douma questioned

"No, not at all." Kokushibo answered

"What wrong with him?" Muzan worryingly asked

"I don't know but it looks horrible."

All three of them were worried so they decided to turn in for the night even though the time was seven o'clock sharp.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The night was cool and quiet except the groans and slight mention of the pinkettes names,

Akaza...
Akaza...
Akaza...

All three of the men dreaming of lewd images of the pinkette; screaming and moaning their names, scratching at their backs and choking while tears and drool leak from his chin as a hand is wrapped around his neck.

Kokushibo seemed to dream of Akaza laying on the dinner table with sushi scattered all over his body as he jolts violently feeling Kokushibo fully inserted into him.

Douma was dreaming of sensual music playing in the background as Akaza's and his body clash together, kissing and feeling each other with no care in the world.

Muzan on the other hand... Eeesh... could make anyone shutter in fear... Well let's get this over with.

He dreamt of Akaza screaming his name over and over again, while the pinkette scratched at his back leaving marks until the bed then gave way and broke in half causing both of them to fall and allowing Muzan to slam into him and go deeper...

We're not done...

Muzan bit into Akaza's shoulder drawing and licking the tears from his eyes. The dorm began to shake and rattle as Muzan kept his thrusts going.
.
.
.
.
With all the soft groans going on it sounded like an orgy trying to be quiet but the sobs of someone heartbroken overpowered the groans and moans. As the pinkette cried he tried to stay quiet but every few whimpers became louder and louder until he would remember that the others may still be awake.