CHAPTER 7

***

ANIKKA'S POV

I slowly opened my eyes and took a peek of the surrounding. I am not in the same room as last night. Black ceiling and walls welcomed my view. Sumisilip na ang araw sa makakapal na kurtina sa malaking bintana. I am here on the master's bedroom of their main mansion.

Slowly, I tried to get up but pain striked my lower body. There, I realized that I am now wearing a loose shirt with a lower underwear inside. Siguro ay isa sa kanila ang nagbigay nito. My lower body aches so much that I can not move a bit. I checked my phone and napamura ako dahil dito.

"Shit, I have a go-see today!" This go-see is not basta basta my ghad. It was Hermes, it was the grand fcking Hermes. My hope suddenly burst like bubbles when I saw the sight of my arms and legs. I have bruises and love bites. Hindi man lang nila ako ginising para magpaalam. Ang sakit sakit ng katawan ko hanep. Nakakainis. Nakakainis pero gusto ko naman?

Back to reality, I pushed myself to clean up. Masakit pa rin pero kaya naman kahit papano. I looked myself on the mirror and saw myself. I look like a wanton woman who really enjoyed her night. Well, totoo naman I enjoyed my night. I picked up myself and wear my baby pink puffed dress. Yes, I have clothes here. Sa tindi ba naman ng tatlo ay talagang hindi pupwedeng wala.

I opened my door and go down, I noticed that the people here are all busy. Like their preparing for something grand. "Good morning Lady. Your breakfast are ready" she bowed and I muttered my thanks. "Where are the Lords?"

I am almost at the grand staircase when I asked her. "Umalis po sila nang maaga kanina at ipinagbilin na ihanda ang pagkain at pangangailangan ninyo. Sinabi rin po na walang lalapit sa silid nyo." Tumango ako at dumiretso na sa ibaba.

"Good morning Lady, please tell me if you want something else to eat." Mrs. Avenida spoked while checking the foods on the table. "I'm good. Kumain ba sila bago umalis? Mga anong oras sila umalis?" I asked while getting the garlic bread and bacons.

"Maaga po Lady, alas singko pa lang po ay lumakad na sila. Kumain po sila pero kakaunti lang, kumain na rin po ang mga tauhan pati ang nasa field. Salamat po." I nodded and continue eating my breakfast. I always make sure na kung kakain ako ay dapat nakakain na rin ang mga tauhan. Papaano nila magagawa nang maayos ang trabaho kung gutom sila o manghihina so that's why.

I finished my food and went to the pool on the back of the mansion. Alas diyes pa lang kaya masakit pa sa balat ang init ng araw. I sat on one of the chairs with my phone. I need to make an urgent call.

"Hello? Yes this is Anikka. Yeah I am sorry that I was not able to join the go-see today. If you are okay with another schedule I would be willing to set up another date with you"  I said with my soft voice. I know that it's not my cup of tea to be humble like this but I really want the post.

"Good day Mademoiselle, it would be our pleasure that even though of your busy and tight schedule you still want to team up with us. We are already informed that you would not be able to come today because of an important matter. The next appointment will be your photoshoot and rehearsals already and the time and schedules will be in your hands with your most preferred date. Thank you and have a nice day."

What? They already knew? Pagkababa ng tawag ay agad ko namand tinawagan si Owen. "Hey baby. Good morning, kumain ka na?" he asked softly.

"Yes. Sinong nakialam sa Hermes?" diretsahan kong tanong. Sinabi kong ayokong pakialaman nila dahil ayokong isipin ng iba na dahil lang sa koneksyon kaya ko nakuha ang pwesto. 

"Babe. You're tired and alam naman namin na gusto mo talaga kunin yung spot na yun. At! Take note wala sa aming tatlo ang nakialam! Nabanggit kasi namin kay Areee-- Baby! Wait up! Someone's punching me. Maaga kaming uuwi mamaya pahinga ka lang ha, dinner tayo mamaya bye bye love you!" the call ends with that. Halatang may tinatago ang loko.
Gigil kong tinext ang tatlo:

"Ganyanan? I made myself clear na walang makikialam. Magdinner kayong tatlo mag isa nyo!" I send it to them and blocked them immediately. They tried to call me rings after rings and tuloy sa pagvibrate ang cellphone ko. Mga gumamit ng ibang number to panigurado.

Black limousine stopped in front of the inner gate and men wearing black walked out from the cars behind it. They form a line in front of me and take their bows. I raised my eyebrow to them and that is a signal that I want to know what they are up to.

"Lady, the Lords of the South wanted to meet you. We are here to accompany you." he bowed. South? Hmmm, well might as well take a fresh air from the 3 idiots. For sure magagalit sila but I know that they can do something later.

I prepared my things and fixed myself as I know it would be a long ride. The maids in the mansion sent me off while saying their goodbyes. As if matagal akong mawawala? Malamang ay sila ang lagot sa mga amo nila mamaya. Sorry naman agad.

The butler opened the door so I can enter the car. I sit comfortably and looked around. The seats are red and the distance between my seat and the driver is far. Kasya yata ang dalawampung tao dito sa loob.

I continue scanning the car and saw the wines and glasses on the side. I took a glass and poured my desired wine. I took a sip and hell yeah, it taste so good!

I'm enjoying my moment here when the intercom inside the car beeped,

"My Lady, are you comfortable? I can't wait to be with you again, same as my brother." he said while chuckling.

"Well they pissed me off so might as well teach them a lesson or two." I said. "Well well well, if it's not the Lady of the Arete Dunamis. HAHAHAHA So cruel baby" I smirked with that.

"Paanong hindi?! If you would see me, I looked like a battered wife! Para akong Dalmatian na kulay puti at pula!" I angrily said to him. "What? Are you hurt?" I bet his eyebrows are now creased.

"Hmmm no but you know them, they would not stop" I said using my malambing and malungkot voice.

"Tell me! Sinasaktan ka ba nila? Don't be afraid Anikka!" Oops. Seryoso siya haha bahala na nga.

"I wanna see you. Let's video call" he whispered. His voice is so husky ang gwapo. I make sure that the adjacent is close and check if there is any other way the people in front can hear me.

"Baby, that place is sound proof. You forgot? We fucked you there while we're on the road and no one even noticed it" Ohh my bad. 

"Okay hang up now. I wanna see you too."

***

Hi! I'm baaaaack ☺️ Will continue updating the remaining chapters on me and will try to update regularly after.

Sa totoo lang, sa nangyari sa unang book ng Playmate para akong nawalan ng gana 😢 Sorry everyone! Pero sana maintindihan niyo ako kasi 50k reads yun mga be, tapos ang dami dami na ding interactions sa reader. Sobrang sayang 😭

But now, I realized na may mga natira pa rin namang readers. So, I'll try my very best to update! Hoping na support ninyo pa din me.
🥰🥰🥰

•••

Harlot Nicolette
Arete Dunamis