🕷👑Spider Queen x Sick!Reader🧸

Requested by 

Catsloveyuo

Pronouns: They/Them

Relationship: Dating

Enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

The Spider Queen was reading a book about humans biology,because she did wants to know more about your kind and she sometimes asks you question if she does not understand about something,but she asks it in a way as if she knows what the answer is but wants you to finish her so called statment.You find it adorable anyway.Spider Queen heard slow footsteps leading to her meaning that who ever she was hearing was already in the depths of the Enchanted Forest.The spider queen knew who it was,because only you walk so peacefully in this forest,but your footsteps sounded..slower.Anyway,the Spider queen wanted to greet you.

"Well hello my love~Nice to see you again"

She said with a big smile,her voice smooth and soft.Something was off about you though.Spider queen saw that your face was red and your breath was short.This concerned her very much.

"Dear,you seem to be in poor condition,what is the problem?"

Spider queen was now very close to you with a slight concern expression on her face.You wanted to replay,but when you opened your mouth to speak you passed out..Welp now she is VERY concern.

"Dear!"

Spider queen caught you before you got too close to the ground,holding to in her arms.Sense she was holding you she felt how warm you were.She was well aware about body heat,but this was to much.

"My dear,you seem to be ill.It was irresponsible of you to come over when your so sick."

She said to you somewhat,but mostly to herself.She is touch you came to visit her while you were sick,but also sad that you put your health on the line.What would happen if you passed out on the street and others mugged you?Or even worse..She does not want to think about it,because now she has to take care of you.

A little later you were in Spider queens bed comfortably sleeping with a wet towel on your head so your temperature could go lower.She knew how to take care of others while they are sick,because sense she was a spider demon she had a lot of siblings and sometimes had to help them when they were sick,but demons have high immune systems so they weren't sick often.

She heard you start mumbling and moving in your sleep,seemingly trying to wake up.

"My love,you have to go to sleep.You are very ill and you must recover even if it means to stay in my bed."

She said,now standing next you.She knew that you did not taking things from others,but in this situation you were only borrowing it from her.But that did not stop you from trying to talk to her.

"Hm..Could I just sleep on the couch?"

You said mumbling,while your eyes are still close.

"Absolutely not.You could fall off and do more damage than good to yourself."

"Where will... you....sleep?"

You said with a short gap between a few word,because you were very tired.

"That is none of your concern.Go to sleep."

She was trying to keep her point across so you will fall asleep faster,but knowing you that will do no good.

"Noo,sleep with...me."

You slurred your words and falling asleep once again,but this time more comfortable than last time.Spider queen was not that surprised you will offer that,but t still made her heart flutter that you care about her even while you were in poor condition.

"FIne,but your getting a earful when you wake up all healthy."

Saying that,she climbed into bed with you(not sure how that will work,but just go with it) and cuddling you.

"Get better soon*yawn* ,my future Liege."

And like that,you both were asleep.

(580 words)

BTW-

(I have never finished the lmk series,I wanted there to be more lmk fanfiction so I started this,and I have a lot of things to watch so I am trying to keep up with a lot.That is the reason why I don't post often.)

(The reason why this is short compared to the others is because Spider queen is not brought often up in the lmk series so I tried)