Beach Day!!! (Monty x Animatronic Reader!)

Tehe I updated this-

_________________________

3rd pov

After the tragic event of the pizzaplex buring down, the company had to rebuild, and fix broken animatronics one of those animatronics was you. You had it the second worse, ofcourse Monty had it a bit worse then you. You honestly felt bad for the guy, he had a big ego and this..this just shattered him...literally.

Although the process was quiet easy. All they had to do was take out your memory chip and put it in a new endo.

That was six months ago. Now the pizzaplex was back and running and the higher ups wanted to have a new advertisement to bring in new customers, and just in time for summer so they had an idea to do something for summertime.

A beach advertisement

While you only played drums (or if not insert a different instrument/or something) you were a main part of the gang so you were forced to do this. They got casing with more summery outfits (such as swimsuits or more comfy clothes) and while you were more comfortable with staying inside here you were, at the beach

Sure you don't mind going out but being out but being surrounded by cameras isn't your cup of tea, but you digress.

You were now walking out of your truck you were delivered in, seeing the veiw. You were about to say something but you got scooped up by someone. "Gotcha." You know that voice from anywhere, "Monty. Put me down before I kick your shins." You say odvoiusly not in the mood.

"Awh come on babe, I thought you liked me picking you up.." He says in a pouty voice "Yeah when we aren't in the scorching sun." Today wasn't your day but of course Monty wasn't gonna let that fly.

So..what does he do? He throws you into the water (IK YOU'RE ROBOTS BUT LIKE JSSJJSJEJE). You gasp as he throws you in, and when you get back up your greeted with him laughing

"NOT FUNNY MAN-" You say while getting out but you couldn't stop laughing (now me personally I wouldn't let my bf do me like that, but that's just me).

!ts bc I'm dead!

You had a fun day with Monty, even tho the photo shoot part sucked, you still had fun with everyone else. Now you where headed off back to the pizzaplex.

(Pt.2 soon ig I'm sorry I'm just really tired)