Chapter 1- Escape from the Prison of the Dead

Henry always got away with trying to steal something, this time he wasn't so lucky. He was caught just trying to steal a safe in the middle of the Arizona desert!(by the way, who builds a safe in the middle of the desert??)He sat in his prison cell, watching the guards passing in front of his cell for 5 months. marking the days on the wall until he could finally get out of there and go on with his life as a thief.

in one of the precinct rooms were three long-time friends, Dave, Johnny and Rupert. the three were talking about donuts and a movie that was coming out next week. "I'd love to go, but I think I'd be too busy so you two can go without me!" says Johnny leaning back in his chair eating a donut. Rupert stares at him questioningly, "Okay, what are you doing next week on Opening Night of the movie, hum?" Price asks raising an eyebrow, Johnny opens his mouth to speak, but nothing comes out. He snort, crossing his arms, "I just don't feel like it!" he says rolling his eyes and looking away from the other two. The three friends laugh.

Dave laughed scratching his cheek with a finger, "I think it would be nice to go just you and me Rup." he replies shyly looking down, Rupert feels his cheeks getting red before he sighs smiling and laughing. "sure! I just wanted to go with my two best friends anyway!" Dave and Johnny look at each other and smile and laugh beside Rupert. Dave gets up, "I'm going to get a coffee, would you like it?" he asks the two of them, Johnny shakes his hand in denial and Rupert nods.

Dave goes to the coffee maker and he hears the tv in the corner of the room talking about something a little worrying. "breaking news! downtown Phoenix Arizona is undergoing a quarantine, a strange infection seems to have affected part of the city. We advise everyone to stay in their homes and not leave until further notice!" Dave tries to ignore it, but the thought that downtown is going through something so terrifying is enough to frighten him. He picks up his coffee cups and turns to go back to the other two but ends up accidentally bumping into another cop. "what the fuck!!"curses the visibly irritated colleague with the coffee that ended up on him, "don't you know how to look where you go, you idiot??" annoyed the cop grabs Dave by the collar of his uniform, Panpa keeps his hands up nervously, he notices some bloody bandages on his arm, the cop shakes Dave, "you will learn not to mess with me!!" Dave closes his eyes prepared to take a punch

"Oi!" Rupert pulls the guy away from Dave, he pushes him to the ground, knocking him down to the ground from which he holds tightly to the bandaged arm. he grunts, gets up angrily and goes to the nearest bathroom. "what an asshole..." Rupert looks at Dave worriedly and holds out a hand, "are you ok Dave?" Dave accepts to hold Rupert's hand looking down. "don't blame yourself man, he's been acting like this since he arrived..." says Johnny looking at the door. "I-I... sorry about the coffee..." he says looking at the broken cup on the grond. "Nah, it's okay!" Rupert responds. "I really didn't want to."

Dave smiles, the two leave the room and continue walking through the police station. while Rupert is talking to another colleague, Dave finds a box in the middle of the room. on the box was a note saying "for Henry stickmin" Dave takes the box in his arms gently, "oi Dave!" Rupert catches Dave's eye as he turns and follows him, "Hey, I found this box here, is for someone called Henry Stickmin?" Rupert raises an eyebrow, "If I'm not mistaken, it must be that guy who tried to rob a safe! haha! Lets give it to him, whatever it is." rupert puts his arm around Dave smiling heading towards the cells on the fifth floor. While the two were leaving, a policeman hears something abnormal coming from the bathroom, a little curious he goes in to see what it was, opening the door... for the nightmare to begin...

________________________________________________________