Amnesia | Oneshot Jimin fanfic

A/N : Another Jimin fanfic, if you have been following me from Only_BTS you would know that I'm biased by the jamless. I made this just in case you thirsty peeps were asking for another bts fanfic. Hope you enjoy! (It's 2015 by the way) Does anyone want a sequel?

| YeonJa's POV |

It all started that day, when I start regretting why I even showed up in that damned café.

Why was life so hard for me?

{ Flashback }

*Text Message*

Jimin~ 'Babe, I'm sorry. Monica just wants to know about the project we were grouped up on.'

-

= School =
Just 3 hours ago, Jimin was talking with a girl called Monica and of course, I felt jealous. He was smiling at her and she was smiling back. He seemed more happy talking with her than with me, his girlfriend.

Unfair, that's what I thought. Once he had finished talking with her, he came toward me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Babe, what do you wanna do today?" He asked.

"Nothing, in fact, I'm tired." I replied coldly and removed his hand away. Before he could even say anything, I ran back to my house.

I got tons of messages from Jimin asking me why I wasn't answering his calls or texts. Obviously, I didn't answer.

Half an hour later, my mum came knocking on my door. "YeonJa darling, your ChimChim wants to see you."

"Tell him I don't want to see him." I said.

*Knock* "Babe...."

"Babe, please let me in. I need to know why you're mad at me *Sigh*."

"Go away, *Sniff*. I don't want to see you."

"YeonJa..."

"Leave!"

-

He left, fortunately. But I didn't know What was coming for me.

*Ding ding Ring*

My phone rang when I was sleeping peacefully. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Jimin. It's 12.30 am, what does he want?

"Hello?" A female voice asked.
WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH HIS PHONE?

"Hello?" I answered, clearly irritated.

"We're calling from the Seoul hospital and informing you that Park Jimin is in the hospital."

"What? What happened?" I started sweating and panting.

"Apparently at 12 am, he was found drunk and walking on the highway in front of Grate Café," Jimin... that was where we had our first date..

"After that was a bus coming, the bus driver did honk to move out but apparently Mr Park wanted to be hit. He's now in the ICU and in a coma." The nurse added.

-

I ran out in my pyjamas, definitely not caring about a single thing anymore. "YeonJa! Where are you-" My mum said as she followed me out.

"Mum, not now. Jimin's in the hospital."

"Oh dear, go now!" She ordered as she passed me some money for the cab.

"Taxi!" I screamed as I tried to hail a taxi.

-

"Miss, I'm looking for Park Jimin's room." I hurried to the nurse at the table.

"Room 445."

I dashed upstairs, not even taking the lift. Where the heck is it?

Room 433, room 444, room 445. Bingo.

I opened the door, slamming it waking up his parents.

"Mrs and Mr Park!"

"YeonJa? I'm glad you're here." No, you shouldn't.

I'm the one who caused the accident. I can't help it, I started crying in front of his parents. "Who are you?"

"J-Jimin? I thought you were in a coma?"

"Dear, your ChimChim woke up a few minutes ago." Mrs Park said. "I'll leave you two alone. And he has temporary amnesia, go easy on him."

"Who are you?" He repeated. "I like that nickname though, 'ChimChim'."

"Y-you don't r-remember m-me?" I can't believe it, he doesn't remember his own girlfriend?

"Dear, the doctor said that Jimin can't remember of who he thought last before the accident." Mr Park whispered as the couple left the room.

"Uh, I guess you know my parents?" He shrugged.

"I'm your girlfriend Jimin. Kim YeonJa. Your best friend, Taehyung's younger sister."

"Oh wow, Taehyung has a younger sister? And most importantly, I have girlfriend?"

That's it, I sobbed. "Hey Hey, don't cry." He hugged me.

"Y-you don't even remember your girlfriend, am I not supposed to cry?"

"I don't vividly remember you, but i have this gut feeling that I don't know you but I know that I still love you. Honest." He placed two fingers together in the air which made me giggle a little.

"How did I get a hot girlfriend like you?" He teased.

"Your injured, but still very cheesy."

"Was I like that before?"

"Too much."

We giggled.

-

A month has passed, he has been remembering things and getting flashbacks of mostly everything except for our relationship.

I've tried so hard to get the missing pieces back together for him but what's the use when he doesn't even remember our relationship?

Today I'll be going back to his hospital room for the last time.

I'm breaking up. He could start all over again with some other girl, he doesn't need me.

I placed everything that he gave me on our last dates in a small bag, I think I'm ready. No I'm not. Yes I am.

I wore his favourite outfit on instinct today, a black beanie he gave me that on our 3rd anniversary. A couple matching white leather jacket with a Purple Heart tumblr sleeveless shirt inside and black skinny jeans.

I wore a pair of leather boots to top it off. I'm wearing such nice clothes to break up with my boyfriend who has temporary amnesia. How funny.

I'm sorry but I love you. I'm really sorry that I had to do this. I know sooner or later, you'll remember but it's for the best. I hope you'll forgive me.

I hailed a taxi and drove quickly to the room. I mustered a smile to greet my boyfriend but it was changed after I saw Jimin.

"I remember, YeonJa! Your wearing my favourite outfit!"

Jimin.....