Mexico 2016: Quackity POV

Quackity POV:

I decided to play a little prank on the next-door neighbor, even though that I've never seen them in person, but whatever it's better to introduce myself, even if it's informally. I got my phone ready to record their reaction and got a spoon and a pot, and I started recording.

"Welcome to a brand new vlog in Afghanistan, California, we out here making videos. Now, as my first objective of today, it's gonna be a d*uchebag with others, now it's early in the morning so we're gonna wake a few people up, how bout that?" I said as overconfidence rushed over me as I got out of my room and headed next door.

"And it's like 6 a.m. and we're about to do something, since im an a**hole, I'm an actual d*uchebag." I said as I knocked on my next-door neighbor's door. 

"Hey, are you sleeping?" I asked as i put my ear on the door to hear what was on the other side of the door. I started banging on the door with the spoon and pot I had gotten earlier, besides that I started kicking the door open and said "Wake the f**** up!" as I was almost about to burst out in laughter, I saw that there was a girl inside with Y/H/C and Y/E/C, she looked cute and about my age (16).

"WTH BRO I WAS CHILLING IN MY ROOM..!" she said with annoyance in her tone, I truly felt embarrassed of my antics, but responded with "MY BAD!" and I ran out, nervously laughing, I was such an idiot! I just embarrassed myself in front of a girl! I'll make sure to make this up to her.

'~~1 Hour Later~~'

Quackity POV:

I decided that I wanted to make another video on the same day, so I got my friend, Luis to help me do the video, he was the camera man. I hopped inside of a car and started the engine on, signaling Luis to start recording.

"Don't manipulate the facts media, this is real, these are the real facts and I just tried to be m**dered by my own neighbors" I said as I started closing the plastic curtain inside the vehicle, blabbering the same words "Don't manipulate the facts" and probably some gibberish and said "get outta here" two times to Luis as a signal to end recording, after the recording was finished, Luis just said "You're so random" and bursted out laughing, as so did I, after that I uploaded the video on my channel, Quackity.