9.

*This chapter contains sex and nsfw content*

Upon arrival in Pantalone his bedroom Pantalone did feel a little odd since after all that happened he would give his body to Dottore just like that for relaxation? He just goes along with it for now following Dottore to the bed as he was sat down onto it. "Dottore-..."

The doctor stands before the other when he spoke his name, standing between his legs as he just looks down at the other taking his mask back off, tossing it on the ground "yes?" Pantalone looks down just fiddling with his rings as he just tries to clear his thoughts. Dottore knew what he wanted so he kneels down infront of the other so he can look up at him "i will be gentle this time around okay? I know you are sensitive right now. In this moment i do not care about my pleasure...only yours. Just give me the word and i will get started"

Pantalone looks down at the other taking his glasses off and sets them aside "just hold me for a minute please-..." without having to say another word the doctor stands back up and holds the other harbinger in his arms carressing his back and the back of his head. The man his face is burried in the other his stomach and like mentioned he cannot cry anymore despite him wanting to but he simply is just drained of all emotions right now as he just is numb not able to express anything at this point. They stayed like this for more then ten minutes just holding eachother.

Dottore is comforting the other but when Pantalone pulls back the doctor knows he cannot look up so once more he kneel down taking his hands and places loving kisses onto his knuckles over and over again until he would watch the other have a smile growing onto his face which makes him smile back at the other all while carressing the other his knuckles with his thumb now. "I do not want to see you upset anymore...i want things to be good between us again"

Pantalone lets out a soft sigh looking down in the other his red eyes before he reaches out and cups the other his face "i wish for this aswell but i cannot forget the past but-...seeing you on your knees like this...as punishment for what you did you will have to beg for my forgiveness..."

"Oh here we go again" Dottore playfully rolls his eyes as both men chuckle quietly "i cannot escape this so i suppose i should start begging"

"You should yes-..."Pantalone smiles weakly at the other knowing this will be fun, to see the doctor beg. If it wasn't Pantalone requesting this the person would have been tortured to death but Dottore seems to be able to accept this behavior from him. Knowing nobody else can ask for this makes him feel special in a way so for now he just awaited...waiting for the other to start and beg.

Dottore had no muse to do this but he wraps his arms around the other his right calf while his chin rests onto his right knee looking up at Pantalone having put on those innocent puppy eyes "please forg-.."

"Not convincing-..."Pantalone smirks when he cuts him off. The expression Dottore made...the unamused face was quite amusing to the other.

Dottore lets out a huff and turns his back to face Pantalone sitting on his knees on the ground now staring at the wall "well i tried-..."

The man with dark hair watches as the other turns his back to face him which made him grin before a chuckle leaves his lips "tsk tsk" moving a hand onto Dottore his chest he moves it up to wrap around his troath moving it up a little more so Dottore would have to move his head to look up at him "you did not even come close to trying" he whispers looking into the other his eyes carressing his jaw with his thumb "i like you begging...say that word again"

Dottore moves his head back and now he has a clear view of Pantalone, seeing that smirk on his face he can see how much the other was enjoying this, to be in control of the moment, to make the doctor act so submissive and to his own surpise...Dottore goes along with it.
"Please"