𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Red stain on the white snow.

- Sierra Dolohov

My lips exhaled a soft breathe, I felt his chest rising and falling beneath my cheek.

Peace.

I was so consumed...

Never once had I felt so peaceful, like a robin on a winters morning.

I groaned and rolled onto my back stretching my arms behind my head with a lazy smile on my face.

He was fast asleep, and by looking at his face he was just as peaceful as me.

I rubbed my eyes and took a drink from the glass of water on the night stand.What a beautiful day.I rested my head back on the pillow, I was now facing the wide panned window with my back slightly brushing his warm torso.

I watched the snow fall from the sky coating the trees in pure white dust.The sun was shining and the pond was glistening.

Beautiful beautiful beautiful.

I was content.

I lay listening to the birds for a good half hour or so.Mattheo hadn't moved an inch and I'm glad.

I enjoyed knowing he was catching up on the sleep he had missed.I knew I was safe laying next to him whether he was a sleep or awake and that was enough to ease my anxiety.

I sat up and untucked my legs from the silk duvet.The bitter cold nipped my legs causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.I was only wearing a top and underwear that I had pulled on quickly before I went to bed.

I decided to shove on some sweatpants and a hoodie.My hair was loose and wavy haven escaped the braid I put in last night.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth after I changed feeling refreshed and ready for the day.

I looked into the mirror feeling good.My skin was clear and I had no bags under my eyes, my eyes were back to the unique shade of chocolate brown after catching up on hours of sleep I missed and my lips were back to there smooth rouged tint.

I felt pretty.

I walked into the room and kneeled in-front of the fire place in his room.I didn't know much about fires but I figured I'd give it a go.

I placed some logs into the crate and placed a small fire lighter in the middle.I pulled my wand out my pocket and chanted quietly a spell.

To my pleasure the fire lit, it was warm and calm just was exactly how I wanted it.

I smiled and stood up stretching my limbs.

Mattheo had moved since I saw him last, he's now laying on his stomach,his face smooshed into the pillow,his curls hanging over his forehead and his tanned, toned back on display.