Chapter one-_-Where the hell am I??

Eddsworld x Harry Potter crossover au

Author POV:

Ah yes, such a normal evening in the Eddsworld household, movie night's pretty fun though. Although, instead of watching "Return of the Insane Zombie Pirates from Hell", they were watching Harry Potter. Edd had somehow convinced his roommates to watch a different movie than usual. As soon as the movie started, something weird already happened. 

"Jeez, aren't we only like a minute into the chapter?? The author should probably draw it out for more suspense before getting into the action!!" Tom yelled, clearly annoyed. Matt and Edd turned to look at Tom, then at the author in question. 

WTF??! LEAVE ME OUTTA THIS!! I'M JUST TRYNA WRITE THIS DAMNED BOOK!! 

The TV made a weird vacuum like noise, and as if right on cue, the TV morphed into some sort of portal and sucked the trio inside. They waved to and fro, going past millions of alternate universes, some of them being of themselves. Eventually, after what seemed like hours, they fall back into a different universe, all three blacking out immediately. Little did they know, someone the boys knew would be entering this new universe with them... 

Time skip brought to you by my crackass brain thinking of this weird cursed crossover au, now it's the morning of the next day :> 

"EDDDDDDDDDDDDDD" An unrecognizable voice screeched, sounding as if it was coming from above Edd. The brunet shot up, and looked around trying to see where he was. It looked like he was in some kind of tiny closet, he sat in a sleeping bag with a small blanket and pillow next to him. He tried standing up, but even though he was only 5'6", his head hit the ceiling and he had to bend over a bit. 

"EDDDDD GOLDDDDDDDDD!!" The mysterious voice called once again. Edd wobbled over to what seemed like the door leading outside, wobbled since he had trouble walking while bending over so much. He struggled to unlock the door for a moment, but soon managed to get out of the tiny, cramped closet and out into the open hallway. 

When he got out, Edd was soon confronted by a man clearly a bit older than him. He had dark brown hair, with the front looking like chicken wings, that was a common joke made about him in the Eddsworld fandom-Anyways, the back of his hair was flattened down, all smooth and neat.

 He had dark brown hair, with the front looking like chicken wings, that was a common joke made about him in the Eddsworld fandom-Anyways, the back of his hair was flattened down, all smooth and neat

haha funny, Patryck with some chickoinne hair, idfk this is a common meme/joke in the fandom lol 

He had a red sweater with white stripes making the shape of an X in the middle of it. He wore black jeans with a red belt the same colour as his sweater. The red sweater man had an extremely angered look on his face, his eyes curved into tiny slits of white and a little bit of the black pupil, you could barely see it though. 

"Edward. Dunking. Earning. Gold." The man said with the most serious tone you could ever hear. He also seemed to have a Polish accent. Edd immediately knew something was up. How did this random dude know his full name??? To Edd, this was pretty concerning, since it could mean a number of things, like he was a stalker and/or kidnapper, some kind of evil or almighty entity, and so much more.