1

F/n walked in, his face white as a ghost. You felt worried because he had barley showed any emotion around you.

"B/n?...what wrong?", you said.

"She...she's gone"

That's when your face dropped, hearing those awful word come out of his mouth. His mom/ your mother-in-law, was sick with cancer. They said she survived, but they were wrong.

"I-im sorry...", you said not exactly knowing what to feel.

"Yeah, you should be", he said with a firm tone.

"What?..why?...", you said confused.

"You put her under too much pressure, you gave her a hard time, you-, oh my God this again, you're always crying", he started to yell.

"I crying because she literally died F/n! and you're blaming me for little problems", you yelled back.

"Don't yell at me you whore", he step foward slowly with an intimidating look.

A tear fell down your face and you looked at him terrified. He wasn't considered the "best" fiancé, if anything, the worst.

He either yells or hits you every night.

You step back as he get closer with each step.

"I'm really getting sick of you, the only reason I stayed with you is because of her and now that she's gone", he grabbed your shirt tightly.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want to, without any shame or guilt preventing me from doing anything", he said with a slight smirk.

He continued to yell at you and scold you and gave you daily rules.

-

"You are so godamn annoying! Why can't you do anything right!? Just-"

"Daddy? Mommy? Why are you yelling", D/n said tiredly while holding her stuffed bear.

"Well, mommy dropped a glass and I freaked out a bit, how about I take you back to bed?", F/n said in a claiming tone.

She nodded and picked her up. He carried D/n to her bed, tucking her in and kissing her forehead. He shut her door and walked back to the kitchen.

"I'm going out don't call me or text me", he said slamming the door shut.

F/n left to go to the bar every night just to get drunk.

-

Hours later he arrived back. You were relived, but it was 3 am and he couldn't walked straight.

He layed on the couch and groaned.

"Go get me a beer", he mumbled.

"I'm sure you've had enough"

"I said, go get me a fucking beer", his tone rising.

"No"

"What did you say?"

"No I'm not going to get you a beer, so you can get more drunk than you already are"

He stood up and slaped you.

"You dumb bitch! Get out!"

"What?", you started to cry.

"Get the fuck out!"

"You can't just kick me out!"

"I pay the bills, yes the fuck I can", he said grabbing your hair and dragging you to the door.

You screamed at the top of your lungs hoping someone could hear you.

He hit you, and kicked your stomach as he threw you out. You burst out crying  as you layed on the freezing concrete.

-

You layed there for hours untill it was 7am, when your neighbors went to work.

N/n walked out of his front door, he saw you laying there. He rushed towards you  and kneeled down.

"Y/n! Wake up!"

He held your head in his lap and he called the police.