🌙TAKE MY HAND, WERE OFF TO NEVER NEVER LAND🌙

Say your prayers, little one, don't forget, my son
To include everyone
I tuck you in, warm within, keep you free from sin
'Til the Sandman, he comes!

Name: Griselda Schneider
Age: 19 in season 4
18 in season 3
17 in season 2
16 in season 1
Gender: female
Personality: Griselda is your typical rebel. Sneaking out, late night drives to skull rock, you name it. Though Griselda is rough around the edges and a little intimidating at first, she is a really good listener and takes your feelings into account. If she likes you, she will be there for you and you can tell if she does when she's open with you. She's brutally honest and tends to have the mouth of a sailor.

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight...

F/C- young Lita Ford

(Her guitar's name is Alice)

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never-never land

Likes: Griselda loves late night activities. Going to see the bats, catching midnight showings of the latest movies, swimming at lovers lake, etc. She also loves playing out with Corroded Coffin.
Dislikes: Cigars. If there's one thing Griselda can't stand it's cigars. They make people look like an a**. She also hates the rich, popular kids at school, like seriously, no one cares that daddy bought you the newest car for your 16th birthday. She also doesn't like people who don't like animals. She doesn't trust those people.

Sleep with one eye open
Gripping your pillow tight

Exit light
Enter night
Take my hand
We're off to never-never land
Yeah-yeah

Backstory: The Schneiders moved to Hawkins from Berlin in October 1983. The move was a little hard for Griselda mainly because she knew English better than her parents and had to teach them alongside school. Griselda had been rebelling more and more due to added stress of moving and frustration of having to rebuild her social life and adjust to American culture. One day at school, she found her opportunity when she saw an Ad for a bassist for a band called Corroded Coffin.
Crush: Eddie Munson or Open
Other: she has a little bit of a thick German accent