Ch. 5

Y/N POV

When I woke up, I was in my bed. 

"How did I get there?" I wondered to myself.

I tried to remember last night, but the last thing I remember is falling asleep while wathing The Amazing Spider-Man. //with handsome Andrew Garfield 😩🥴// I got up, took my crutches, took some clothes to change and made my way to the bathroom. When I arrived in front the door, I realized it was occupied so I waited. About 5 minutes later, the person came out and it happened to be Leo.

"Good morning, Y/N. Did you sleep well?" Leo asked me.

"Yeah, I did. I don't remember how I got in my room tho, last thing I remember is watching the movie" I answered.

"Well, you fell asleep on Raph's shouder so he probably brought you to your room" Leo said with a shrug.

"I- I what?" I said.

"You fell asleep on Raph's shoulder" He repeated,

I put my head in my hands.

"Omg, that's embarrasing" I said, my voice being muffled by my hands.

"Meh, it's not that bad" Leo tried to make me feel better. "Anyway, I gotta go help Mikey prepare the breakfast, see ya" He continued.

"Alright, I'll be in the kitchen soon" I answered.

I made y way into the bathroom and did my things. I put on (insert a nice outfit you like) and got out. I made my way to the kitchen, where everyone was. 

"Good morning guys" I said.

"Morning Y/N!" Mikey answered.

"Want some pankakes?" Don asked me.

"Sure!" I answered.

"So, Y/N, how you liking your stay here?" Master Splinter asked me.

"Oh I like it, y'all are really welcoming and nice. Well, most of you" I said the last part half jokingly.

"You lucky I did not fight you" Raph half joked too, well at least I hope he was.

"Raphael." Splinter said.

"I'm joking" Raph answered. "Kinda" he whispered.

"Hey, I have a question." I started.

"Yeah?" Leo said,

"Y'all think I could go out today? I'd like to breathe some fresh air and get some sun." I said.

"Uh, yeah sure. We'll just ask Casey or April if they can go with you" Leo answered.

"Why can't we go?" Mikey said, a little disapointed.

"Mikey, we're mutant ninja turtles, remember?" Raph told him.

"Oh, yeah..." Mikey said looking at the ground.

If there's one thing I hate, it's seeing Mikey sad. That poor angel diserves the world. I made my way next to him, put my hand on his shoulder and whispered to him 

"Halloween is coming soon, I think I can manage to get you up then" I said then winked at him. 

His face lit up and the turtle went out the kitchen smiling. 

"What'd you tell him?" Leo asked. 

"Top secret, can't say" I shruged. "Now call one of those human friends of yours, I'm bored and I want to go out!