The Baccalaureate

(Smut)

It had been three months since Kratos proposed to you, and the handfasting date was nearing quickly. You and Freya had worked together sewing together a dress for the occasion. It was a burgundy red, fitting for such a loving ceremony. Hiding it from Kratos though was tricky. He was unusually snoopy; he must be a lot more excited for the wedding than you. Freya finally agreed to hide it in her home and bring it to you on the big day. It was now a week from the wedding date, and you and your fiancè lay silently in your bed in the wee hours of the night. Kratos broke the silence.

"Are you nervous my love?" he asked.
You glanced over at him.
"Just a little," you said. He put his arm around you.
"You're not ready?"
You looked into his gorgeous eyes.
"No, Kratos, I'm more than ready. I just want it to be perfect," you said. He nodded.
"I know. I do too," he muttered, planting a kiss on your temple. You smiled and cuddled him.
"I know how to ease the nerves," he said, smirking.
"Oh really? How so?" you asked. You were met with the giant man on top of you. "Oh!"

He kissed and bit at your neck. Moans escaped your lips, but they were stifled when he kissed them with hunger. His hands caressed up to your shoulders and pulled your nightgown straps down. He slipped it off of you and revealed your nude body. He sat upright on his knees admiring you. He fumbled with his pants before dropping them and revealing his large erection. A burning desire fueled your mind and you neared it with mischievous intent. You licked the salty precum off his tip, earning a soft groan from the man it belonged to. Slowly, he pushed it deeper into your throat. You gagged, but centered your focus back to the task at hand and obediently deppthroated his cock in and out. The sexy heat radiating off his body warmed your heart. He pulled it out, the absence of his cock creating an empty void in your mouth. You found yourself being flipped onto your hands and knees. The tip brushed against the folds of your soaked labia.

"You are so wet for me, (Y/N)," he groaned. Your pulse skyrocketed.
"Please, Kratos, fuck the worry out of me," you begged. He fulfilled your wish and slammed his heavy dick into you, your walls stretching to accommodate his size. Ecstatic moans of pleasure came from both parties. You felt a knot form in your lower body.
"Kratos, I'm getting close darling!" you exclaimed. He kept his pace just the way you liked it, and before you knew it, the knot burst into a wonderful orgasm. Tiny tears squeezed out of your eyes from the overwhelming sensation, but he was far from finished. He went faster and rougher.
"Ah! Kratos!" You could not stop moaning his name. Sweat glistened his ripped body. Uncontrollably, you sat up and licked his massive chest, tasting his wet skin and leaving hickeys on his neck. He panted and kept pounding your pussy, eager to officially make it his own in merely a week. You felt his cock twitch inside of you as your fluids dripped down his shaft.
"Oh, (Y/N), you are mine!" he shouted.
"Look at me, my love!"
You stared up at him with begging eyes. The windows next to your bed steamed up. The familiar knot returned to you, and judging by your fiancè's panting, he was close too. Within seconds, he reached his orgasm and filled your womb, and you enjoyed a second orgasm as well. He laid on top of you for several minutes kissing your neck and cheeks.

"Feeling relaxed now, my love?" he asked, his large hands caressing your hips.
"Yes, very," you replied. He held his hand out to show his wedding band, and you held your hand out to show your ring. The two together went together picture perfectly. You had a hunch that you and Kratos's big day would be perfect as well.

A/N: Wedding day is cominggg! I know you guys are so excited. Keep in mind I'll be writing it from a pagan tradition standpoint, but you are welcome to imagine the ceremony to be from any religion or culture! You are the lucky reader bride, after all ;)

xx Strawberry Perc