❤️1❤️

HELLO everyone 😍 this is my first official fanfiction, the first 3 or 4 chapters will SUCK, they will get better, please enjoy and make sure to comment and vote 🙏🏻 love y'all

English dialogue will be bold
Korean dialogue will be normal

Y/N looked at the Twitter post her favorite kpop band posted.

"FAN MEET AND SIGN IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA ON THE 14TH OF OCTOBER!

Come join Stray Kids on the 14th for a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet your idols!!

*Remember that you will be checked thoroughly before entering the Fan Sign for Stray Kids' safety*

Thank you and we hope to see you there!"

That was in 11 days.

She looked towards her mom, sitting across from her at the table.

Her mom would never let her do such a thing alone. She hated kpop and she would never let Namoo go anywhere without her, Aunt Yeji, or her cousin, Hari.

Hari.

(A/N: I'M GONNA SPOIL IT FOR YOU AND SAY THAT HARI HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FAN SIGN THING AT ALL 😀 SHE'S JUST A LINK YO YEJI)

"Eomma? May I be excused to call Hari? It is important."

"Yes, you may, Y/N. If you're done, just go ahead and take your plate to the sink, please."

"Yes, ma'am!" Y/N smiled, she picked her plate up and walked to the sink, placing it in.

She held her phone up and found her cousin's contact, pressing, 'Call'.

"Hari, Hari, Hari!! Did you see? Twitter? Stray Kids posted fan meet?" She said in a mix of Korean and English as Hari answered.

"Haha," she laughed, "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!! I saw the Twitter post! What about it?"

"Would Aunt Yeji let me go with you? Would eomma and aunt trust us alone?"

"Depends." Hari said slowly

"Huh? On what?"

"On what? Depends on your mom to be honest."

"I'm going hang up, bye." Y/N pressed the red button on her screen and found her aunt's contact.

"Hello, my dear, Y/N! How are you, honey?"

"Hello, Aunt Yeji! I need your help convincing your younger sister of something."

"Come again?" She made a questioning face behind the phone.

"I'm so very sure Hari has told you about the Fan Sign meet thing on the 14th of this month. I need you to help me get my mom to let me and Hari go. I know you wouldn't like to go, and my mom definitely wouldn't let me go alone. I only have Hari, and this is a once in a lifetime opportunity, Aunt Yeji."

Yeji went silent for a second, thinking of how she'd manage such a thing. Atlanta was such a popular city, full of crime and bad people. Could she get her husband to help? Maybe he could bring them? But then again, they were both 18.

"Y/N, bring the phone to your eomma pretty please."

She walked fast into the kitchen where her mom still sat eating peacefully while watching the 2022 World Cup on rerun. (A/N: Korea lost to BRAZIL)

"Mom, Aunt Yeji would like to talk to you." Y/N handed her mom the phone.

"Yeji?"

"Yejunnie! Sister! Good day to you! Have you seen the news? Your daughter is 18!"

"Yes, eonnie, I know she is. What about it?"

"Don't you think it's about time to let her have some freedom, she's about to graduate from high school!"

"She'll have freedom when I can trust that her father won't try to take her." Yejun said sternly.

"Jun, if he hasn't tried in these 18 years, what makes you think he's going to now? She wants to do things that girls her age do. If that's why you didn't teach her English, that's just fucked up."

"I understand, but I don't want her to get hurt like I was. If she's giv-" Yejun looked at Y/N, "I know why you're calling and the answer is no."

"Eomma-" Y/N started as her mom handed the phone back to her.

"The answer is no, Lee Y/N, go leave me be."

Y/N held her phone limply in her hand while she stared at her mom in helpless disbelief.

"Aun- Aunt Yeji, that's all I n-needed. T-thank you..." she took the phone from her ear and hung up, slowly turning back and walking to her room.

She needed to find a way to get there, even if it meant disobeying her mom.

Y/N gave up for the day, deciding to figure it out tomorrow.

She lay down on her bed, put her earbuds in, and played the, simple, popular, tasteful music by the one and only, Stray Kids, almost crying at the thought of being so close to them all.

——————————————————————

A/N: thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy the chapters to come!! if you're reading "They All Love Me" as well as this one, i will update that one next! please be patient with me :) ily besties! good night/day, everyone!

THIS WAS REPUBLISHED 😙