❤️10❤️

I had to put that picture- Red Lights came on as I started writing 💀💀

Who else fell in LOVE with Red Lights when they heard it for the first time?

I will cut this chapter short at about 800-900 words because I really want to post a chapter for those of you waiting 🥹 please forgive me

3rd person POV

Y/N quickly gathered her belongings and A CHANGE OF CLOTHES before quietly leaving her room and walking outside.

She bowed thankfully at Chan, awkwardly smiling and getting into the car's passenger side.

Chan smiled even though he looked exhausted. She could tell why. She finally realized how crazy the members actually were.

Chan broke the silence as he started pulling away, letting Y/N put her seatbelt on, "Rough night? You look terrible, no offense."

She looked at him, almost wanting to shove his face into the window, but holding back.

He looked back at her, becoming legitimately intimidated by the way she was looking at him, "Sorry, sorry, sorry, couldn't sleep?"

She hummed, relaxing deeply into the seat.

"I also just wanted to get away from my house. I love it, but it has my mom in it."

"But you love her, as well, right?" Chan tilted his head a bit, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Sometimes. She's really protective of me. I'm 18 and she doesn't let me go to the store by myself. The only reason I was allowed to go to the fan meet was because she thought I was at a school cleanup."

"You lie to her often?"

"Not at all. I knew she was going to say no and you guys don't come to America often enough. I want to go back to Korea where I can speak the language, but my mom's like 'noooo what if your father finds us?' and shit." she crossed her arms, looking out the window.

Chan looked at her for a moment, contemplating the best way to word his thoughts.

"You're 18, you can move out, you know? You wouldn't have to deal with her bossing you around. You could move to Korea without her knowing, I'm sure Hyunjin would love that."

Y/N looked at him, "Why does he like me?"

"What?"

"Why does Hyunjin like me? Out of every other STAY? Out of every other, much prettier girl?"

Chan pulled into the parking area of the dorms, parking, and sitting back, "Well, after the fanmeet, he ran back to the room and collapsed onto a couch. We asked him what was wrong, and he explained how he felt when he saw you and how you made him feel. He told us your face looked like one out of a famous painting, your voice was that of a beautiful singer, and your eyes were so genuine and kind that all he could think was 'how?'"

Y/N watched the door to the dorm, lightly blushing, "That's awfully romantic."

Chan laughed a bit, climbing out of the car, "I wouldn't expect it often."

She laughed a bit as well, getting out with him. They went into to the dorm and Hyunjin perked up from Seungmin's shoulder, having woken up while Chan was gone.

Y/N smiled as Hyunjin realized who she was and smiled back climbing off of Seungmin and running to her like a kid. He wanted to go in for a hug but decided against it.

She held her arms out, looking up at him, "Hugs."

He smiled, pulling her into a warm hug and holding on for a while.

"How dare you leave," Seungmin began as Hyunjin stepped back, "he was miserable."

"Seungmin!" Hyunjin whined in embarrassment.

"Yeah, Seungminnn," Felix ran down the stairs, "Wait, what are we 'Seungminnn'-ing about?"

Seungmin laughed, shrugging, "You were though, it's not like I'm lying."

Chan walked to the couch, chuckling, "Poor Hyun."

Y/N smiled, pulling away from the hug letting Felix smile at her and happily bounce to hug her as well, "I had nothing better to do, I couldn't sleep anyway."

"We have a day of rest tomorrow, and it looks like no one in here right now can sleep, so why don't we watch a movie? One of us will be bound to go to sleep eventually." Seungmin suggested.

The other boys and Y/N agreed, so they climbed onto the couches. Felix laid his body across Seungmin's lap and the rest sat normally, allowing Y/N and Hyunjin room.

They turned on a random movie they found and watched. Eventually, Felix got bored and ran back upstairs to Changbin, but the other four stayed.

Once the movie was over, Seungmin and Chan left the semi-awkward lovebirds alone in the living room and both went to Chan's room. They decided that Seungmin would give up his room to allow Y/N and Hyunjin privacy.

Hyunjin looked towards her nervously, "What do we do now?"

"Are you tired?" She asked, tilting her head a little.

"A bit."

"And I take it you don't want to go upstairs?"

Hyunjin shook his head.

Y/N patted her leg, signaling for Hyunjin to lay down. He obeyed and she gently pet his hair.

Soon enough, Hyunjin's breathing was slow and steady. She didn't really know what to do since she wasn't tired whatsoever, but she ended up watching another movie until she fell asleep as well.

~

901 words

~

I'm so sorry the last chapters are so short, my brain hasn't really given me ideas for this fanfiction like it has the other one's I am writing. Please forgive me, I hope you enjoyed this short chapter! Have a good day/night,

- Lily <3