🎄We Wish You a Merry Christmas,

(Art credits go to artist, found art on Google)

Inspiration from: Electrothedoggo (An awesome friend!)

Heyyyyy guys! It's the long-awaited-but-probably-not-too-anticipated-since-I'm-just-a-fanfic-writer Chapter 4!!! Also btw, if you provide any ideas of what you would like to see in "Our Adventures" like some scenarios or smth and I use them, I will credit you  :D (Unless specifically asked to remain anonymous).

If you would like to send in ideas, please try to request them on the first page, but if you do it somewhere else by accident or smth it's ok  :D

ENJOY WITH CHRISTMAS & HOLIDAY CHEER!

"IIIIIIIITS CHRISTMAS TIME!!"

Darcy jumped, spooked in the hall by a Christmas-crazed kitten. You burst out from literally nowhere, as far as they could tell, but somehow did it in a gigantic empty hallway.

"N/N!" Darcy yelled after composing theirself, (Themself? Help :pppp) picking up a tablet they'd dropped.

"Whaaaaaat?" You whined, crossing your arms and staring at them with your usual blank eyes, your tail puffed out angrily. "It's CHRISTMAS time! How dare you be doing work!"

Darcy assessed the look on your face, determining you to be genuinely appalled at their actions and tried to fix it. "Working?" They scoffed, "How do you know for sure? You can't see my screen."

"I've been following you for a few minutes to make sure you didn't know I was here. I heard you muttering about something Bartly, Branson, and Blair were supposed to invent? Those three techie newts? Eh, I dunno. What's that about?" You shrugged, ears flattening slightly.

"Nothing! Just some project for... rebuilding that old Toad Tower. Yeah." They answered quickly, brushing past the 'spying' thing. 

Until now you hadn't really been aware of any current plans for the Calamity girls, or Amphibia itself. Nor had you asked. And Darcy was going to hold onto that for as long as they could. Hold onto you as long as they could. They knew if you found out just how twisted they were in other situations, you would run as fast as you could out of the castle, and things would never be the same...

"But never mind that!" They continued their sentence from before, as if echoing their thoughts as well. "What about Christmas?"

"Darc, I said it's CHRISTMAS TIME!!" You repeated, ears flicking back up. "TECHNICALLY A-DAY-BEFORE-CHRISTMAS-TIME BUT STILL!!!"

"Yes, we've established that, N/n."

"That means we have to do EVERY CHRISTMASY THING POSSIBLE!"

"Everything?" They inquired with a small grin.

You leaned in about an inch away from their face and stared with incredible intensity, "EVERY. SINGLE. THING."

Darcy grinned bigger, finally fully understanding the situation. You have, what Marcy liked to call, at least in her memories, the "Christmas Cray". You're crazy for Christmas, mad for all things mildly festive. And you were going to unleash that Christmas chaos on the whole castle and all it's residents.

Before another word was spoken, Darcy was dragged out of the hallway into another room, to start the loooong list of Christmas activities.

(I apologize ahead of time to the people who actually know how to bake, this section will hurt XD)

"OKAY. First off, baking!" You declared, spreading your arms to the full table of ingredients and baking equipment you and Darcy had gathered.