003

********** added you !

*********093 is this vance?? it's me bruce :)

*************625 yeah

***********093 alright

************093 changed your contact name !

betty oh

veronica what 🙁

betty why is our names riverdale characters..

veronica bc I couldn't think of anything else

veronica are you busy??

betty not really why

veronica can we ft??

betty yeah I'm in public though

veronica it's okay

         incoming FaceTime call from Veronica !

vance swiped left answering the call he was at the gym he plugged his headphones in as he saw bruce on his screen he hid his face from the camera for a few minutes bruce finally popped up into his screen a few minutes later with what to be eye masks under his lower eyes and his hair pushed back by a light baby blue headband "okay so—" Bruce began as he set up his phone propping it up as he sat at a vanity you could see his room more clearly in the background plain white walls a light blue bed spread a butterfly tapestry hanging from the ceiling along with some fake vines and a few Polaroid photos hanging from fairy lights. everything in his room looked in place and neat "life is boring nowadays cause sometimes I'm drained" vance stayed silent as he listened to Bruce rant admiring him "so I model right? and as soon as I'm done with a shoot my manager wants me to interact with some of the people I model with but the thing is they're snobby rich models that have no respect yeah you see them act all nice on camera but as soon as the camera is off they're assholes." "some people think just because I'm a model means that I have privilege to do what ever and they're way wrong because just because I do all this doesn't mean I lose my manners unlike some of the people I work with.."

bruce gets up from his chair grabbing his phone and walks downstairs he continues to rant about how rude some of the models are that he works with as he scrambles through his pantry he grabs a strawberry pop tart from the box unwrapping it and sticking it in the toaster he opens the fridge door turning the lights on and grabbing the container of strawberries and getting a knife from the cupboard he begins cutting the stems off the strawberries continuously talking to vance as if he'd known him his whole life showing that he's now comfortable with the blonde "what are you doing?" vance finally speaks up looking at the camera as he adjusts the metal rings on his fingers and black wrist cuffs titling his head to the side "oh I'm cutting up strawberries" bruce replied dropping them in a bowl and covering them with whipped cream before spraying some in his mouth "berries and cream it's really good" bruce flashed a small smile as vance took a screenshot bruce looked at the camera confused "did you just take a screenshot." vance looked at the camera looking like he was trying to hold in a laugh.

"maybe" vance grinned "wait wait! i wasn't looking I don't look good in that one" "you look fine." vance spoke into the mic "i might go get some ice cream later" vance perked up at the comment shifting his eyes towards bruce "oh cool what's your favorite flavor?" vance asked as he set down his phone "vanilla." vance looked at the camera dumbfounded furring his eyebrows "vanilla..?" "what it's good?" "no I'm sorry it's just..plain" "okay then what's your favorite?" "chocolate." "vance—chocolate? really" "you literally like vanilla it's plain and basic I'm sorry I said what I said.." vance said as he threw his hands up in the air in defense. "but vanilla is customizable you know"
"I mean yeah but chocolate is superior" "okay favorite food?" bruce said as he took his fork stabbing it in the strawberries taking a bite out of one "Alfredo" bruce nodded "okay good" "you?" "probably spaghetti or pizza"
"hold on I'm gonna play some music" bruce said as he got up walking to his speaker he turned it on and began connecting it to his music player plugging in the cord.

Suddenly The Song "Awkward By Sza" Started playing loudly on his speaker "I'm so pumped For her new album" Bruce Spoke as he began shuffling around and dancing bruce bent down picking something up which seemed to be his cat vance leaned forward to take another screenshot without him aware because of the loud music "who's that?"

"My Cat Avery I'm surprised she's not sleep" bruce said as he held the cat in his arms "you have any pets?" "Yeah a small white dog her name is daisy" "that's nice"

vancehopperoffcial

Liked By stacy4life and 1,789,923 others vancehopper I think he's growing on meView All 12,478 Comments

vancehopper I think he's growing on me
View All 12,478 Comments

branceislife WHOS THAT

arellanoindustries I cant wait to hear abt this in the gc 💀
@vancehopper replied to @robin SHUT UP 😟

simp4arellano HELP?? WHY IS ROBIN & VANCE FIGHTING IN THE COMMENTS

starboy this post is definitely gay at this point the closet is glass
@vancehopper replied to @finn wdym no it's not
@finn replied to @vancehopper are u trying to gaslight me 🤨
@vancehopper replied to @finn WHAT NO????

nickiminajisthewueenofrap WHATS GOING AWN...

iheartgirlinred NAH BUT WHO IS THAT VANCE U GOT SOME EXPLAINING TO DO.
@vancehopper replied to @heartss4her i can't say right now for his privacy and safety but he's a sweetheart

babydollupdates HE?? SWEETHEART?? I KNOW WHAT U ARE VANCE HOPPER.

hi.

hey ik this is a short chapter but Rinney is gonna be next chapter so stay tuned 😈 anyways love you!!